Ancestor God offerings from bosses?

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
I am wondering if anybody has found any of the new Ancestor gear in either the endless mode or the 4th kingdom two maps yet.

PS I really dislike making new threads but nobody seems to be talking about the new Ancestor God offerings.

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    New gers really looks so uncool lol
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Have you seen them ingame? Saw the sword earlier and its badass
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Can you get them from bosses or EM like all the other special offerings they can usually only be obtained by buying them, has moloch or anyone mentioned if this is any different ?
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    As they have given us an offerings tournament, I guess new gear is more likely to be offerings only. Possibly make them available as drops after tourney is over, telling us they was always available but we was just unlucky lol.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Benaiah wrote: »
    Where is the boss giving the ancestral offering

There isn't one, that was my point, they could add them to endless after the offerings tournament is over and tell us they were there from now. We would have to just take their word for it lol.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ancestral god stuff is nothing useful anyway. It's just greenish unbreakable gear and skyfire boots. Only difference is that they have godly stats. And besides, if you want godly, just go into endless. Godly looks cooler anyway.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    nobody has found any ancestor gear yet? Is the ancestor weapon a higher GS than MM for worrior (intended misspell)?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    nobody has found any ancestor gear yet? Is the ancestor weapon a higher GS than MM for worrior (intended misspell)?

My friend has the whole set. Everything is the same as godly besides the talisman/ring.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.