Reagent Drops are NOT fixed!!?!

2Next

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Those two things are not mutually exclusive. We were completely unaware of it being 2 reagent drops the entire time, until the bug came up that caused it to only be 1 reagent drop. Then when everyone pointed out only 1 was dropping instead of the usual 2, we fixed that bug AND the bug that was causing it drop only 2. And now, from my testing at least, it is doing what it was intended to originally. 50/50 for 1 or 2 reagent drops.

Think about it, if we wanted it to be a money grab, we would have never fixed it from being just 1 drop. Maybe bosses dropping 2 reagents is the better design choice to go with. Now that it is working as intended, we can review and compare it to how it was when it was bugged. That is a design choice, and something we are open to feedback and player opinion on. But please stop insulting Glu and the devs. It doesn't get you anyone anywhere and just creates animosity.

Moloch. I remember that you one replied to a post. The thread was about demonic wings of Abag'Kun. And you said, "I still havent gotten mine." This means you have played the game before, and that you have farmed bosses in EW3.

And you never noticed the bug? That whole time? Either you are blind, or you are lying.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    As it is now back to the old ways for everything up to the new kingdom why worry about the reagent drops. Can now speed farm LHB so reagents soon build up.

There's a maintenance again. I'm worried that Glû will change it back to the way it was. They tend to ruin happy moments for players.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Another maintenance *** is going on where's the QC.
    QC=Quality Control
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    They will be fixing the new kingdom bug, that's all it will be I guess
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    They will be fixing the new kingdom bug, that's all it will be I guess

Not exactly new kingdom bug. It was a bug with how elemental stats on the player were working.
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    We were completely unaware of it being 2 reagent drops the entire time, until the bug came up that caused it to only be 1 reagent drop."

please stop insulting Glu and the devs. It doesn't get you anyone anywhere and just creates animosity.

By your own admission, your develops are either liars or completely ignorant of their own game. Seeing as you and gluadmin have openly admitted to playing the game, it's impossible for anyone to believe that 2 reagent drops went un-noticed.

So I say this, stop insulting your customers. Making changes like this then trying to write them off as bugs won't get you anywhere and just creates animosity toward your game and company. We are just expressing our animosity that you created.

This is my last post. The game is completely stagnant, devs are either incompetent or dishonest, and none of my guildies play anymore. I'm just gonna walk away from this game. Fare thee well
  • AleIsDearAleIsDear Registered Users 10 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    By your own admission, your develops are either liars or completely ignorant of their own game. Seeing as you and gluadmin have openly admitted to playing the game, it's impossible for anyone to believe that 2 reagent drops went un-noticed.

So I say this, stop insulting your customers. Making changes like this then trying to write them off as bugs won't get you anywhere and just creates animosity toward your game and company. We are just expressing our animosity that you created.

This is my last post. The game is completely stagnant, devs are either incompetent or dishonest, and none of my guildies play anymore. I'm just gonna walk away from this game. Fare thee well

Isn't it possible that they knew about the reagent dropping 2 every boss fight was a bug but didn't think it was very high priority, but then when it changed to only 1 every boss fight they decided to fix the issue and put it to what it was supposed to be?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    Seeing as you and gluadmin have openly admitted to playing the game...

Hmm... I have a level 9 Monk. So I certainly wouldn't use me an example here. ;)