Options

Game Crashing in Endless

Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
I talked to some ppl in my guild if they have same problem as mine that crashing the game and instant quiting while in Endless Tower! To be honest its so annoying and i start to complain about glu. LOL

I'm just wondering if they are going to fix it or not with the next update? 'cause it makes me wanna quit the game but i don't want to leave my high GS 3 heroes...

I have 30k+ all time total GS, but if that issue will ever continue i think i'll stop

I can't see any explanation about that issue in forums and just need an approval from a "Glu Admin" about if they gonna work it out and fix it as it was b4

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Ok i'm seriously sick of this. Today I had 8 times crash in Endless Mode! So can someone pls tell me how am i supposed to earn VP if it keeps crashing everytime i go Endless?

Before update there was no problem like this but especially nowadays i get crash %100 in a simple day!

I should have earned like 350k - 500k VP today in Endless, too bad I got only 210k so far because of this problem. Making me feel like just take a break untill its fixed.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Ok i'm seriously sick of this. Today I had 8 times crash in Endless Mode! So can someone pls tell me how am i supposed to earn VP if it keeps crashing everytime i go Endless?

Before update there was no problem like this but especially nowadays i get crash %100 in a simple day!

I should have earned like 350k - 500k VP today in Endless, too bad I got only 210k so far because of this problem. Making me feel like just take a break untill its fixed.

It's doing the same thing on my side. That really is unfair to put a tournament without bug fixing
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    This may not be your full issue, but don't use multitasking gestures while in the tower. When coming back to the game, it may randomly decide that it's time to reload.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    i had three crashes so far today in endless....i luckily was not in there when maintenance started.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    This may not be your full issue, but don't use multitasking gestures while in the tower. When coming back to the game, it may randomly decide that it's time to reload.

It may not be just multitasking. I wonder if it is just simply a memory issue. If I close all apps in the app tray and only EW3 is running I still get occasional crashes. It seems like its either a device issue (ipad2, ipad3...etc), or its a memory leak issue which I would think could be fixed with code changes in the game....?

My 2 cents
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    What kind of device are you using, how many runs does it take before a crash, and about how long have you been playing before a crash happens?
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    I and my guild mates have the same problem. Seems to crash on the Last 2 levels, usually 124 or 134 for me. Game just crashes, tickets and items are gone. It is very frustrating, was never a problem before 1.2 patch. I am on a galaxy tablet, others in guild are galaxy phones. Hope this info helps
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    What kind of device are you using, how many runs does it take before a crash, and about how long have you been playing before a crash happens?

Well I use Samsung Galaxy S4 and its almost crashing everytime i go endless (especially with my mage) and kicking me out to main screen of my device. Like i mentioned it b4 ; it never happened just b4 the update but now its a really big deal and beside of me, there are some other ppl having the same problem.

I'm getting this bug most of the time when its just begun or between 120 and 135...
    This is all i can give you as an info Moloch
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    I got it even worse people. For me, game crashes in inventory almost every time. I tried slow selling, helped only when there are less items. Today my game crashed even in town chat. I'm using LG G2. This is irritating beyond words...
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    Please do take a look into this. Anywhere else in the game I crash if after some amount of time passes, be it endless, world chat, private chat, inventory, offerings or quests.

It wasn't like this before the update. It's hampering everyone's progress.