Murdermaker/nightfire

mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
Hi everyone. Been farming for either of those weapons now for weeks and never seen them.

Can anyone say roughly what tower level they drop I know it's a dumb question but I'd just like a rough idea.

Thanks

Comments

• mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    They fall in the 4th and 5th waves of every 5 after 110
    Eg. 114 115, 119 120, 124 125.
    ;)
  • mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
    Great thanks for the info :)
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    I farmed Endless for over a month, 110-120 (prepatch) and 110-130 (postpatch), before ever seeing a legendary lv. 44 weapon. I got my murdermaker about 2 weeks ago on wave 129 or 130.

Since then, I've gotten 4 more legendary lv. 44 weapon drops - vortex blade, master yang's, and 2x killic's sword.

That being said, I've not gotten any pieces of Godly. The only piece of Godly of Resolve I've seen in almost 2 months of farming endless was multiple Helms. All other Godly drops have been of ****itude (fortitude).
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I can feel what r u feeling man, Took me a month to get MM n NF, be patiance just keep trying, good luck
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I wish there was more to the drops, I don't expect it to be easy but why can one person get so many weapons and very little armor. I on the other hand keep getting godly boots, helms, and talismans but no weapon.

seems a bit of a pain when you get 3-5 of same items and none of the pieces you still need. I don't have a problem with it being a rare drop but seeing the same pieces of gear every time is discouraging. I will continue to farm in hopes of a lvl 44 weapon and we shall see what drops next...
  • adisaeladisael Registered Users 30 Posts
    Eu consegui a "Rainha da Morte" pro guerreiro, a "Chama Noturna" para a maga e as "Manoplas do Chefe Gunthor" na onda 124 e 125 da endless.
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    I've probably had a hundred runs and have seen one godly of boots. Is there going to be some help with the drop rate?? Getting bored looking for murdermaker for warrior. I went the whole endless tournament, at least 30 runs, and saw nothing but 2 or 3 blue arm ours. Like other threads say, why do some people have so many godly's??
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I can feel what r u feeling man, Took me a month to get MM n NF, be patiance just keep trying, good luck

I forgot how many times i run endless, but here's one of my luck so far. I got the 2nd best weapon they say
    1973642_475935052535156_7722674505923148717_o.jpg

And three godly gears so far
    1292048_477220529073275_8411539915709984889_o.jpg
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    There does seem to be a tipping point when farming for items, after an age of getting nothing the balance does now seem to have changed. In the last week I have had several dpss, 3 godly armour, 2 Murdermaker, 1 Master Yang and 1 Vortex blade.
    I think it is just a case of battling on until you find your own tipping point.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    ya terry, it seems like you eventually have a lucky streak. I was farming endless for awhile and I finally got Murdermaker yesterday...I maxed it out and while I was farming gold I also got shards and a few unbreakable items that I didn't need but they were dropping nonetheless. I switched to my monk that was around 4400gs and played legendary nian 4 times, and what do you know...I got Juggernaut Fists!

I had to kill ronin around 700 times to get storm wings and jade Cyclops a few hundred times for nightfire on mage but eventually you just get a hot streak for several hours. once things start dropping, it seems as though you can get several good items at once and back to a cold spell. Now I am trying to get dp hearts for an upgrade on the juggernauts and I haven't got a single drop yet so eventually I will farm enough and might get the 5 I need in 10 runs.

I feel like IIF never had an effect on the rare drops but just gave you more items every time you kill bosses.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Just 2 days back I got Murdermaker at level 120 and one the same round I got Master Yang's tornado blade on level 124. But before the patch I have been playing so many times so keep farming guys u will get it.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    I've already given up hope in getting the murdermaker. hehe
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    on which level Murdermaker drops
    ron wrote: »
    I forgot how many times i run endless, but here's one of my luck so far. I got the 2nd best weapon they say

Woah!! It that you Ron? Hahha long time no see. R u still on Android Ron?
    U want see what im got :)
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    ron wrote: »

Woah!! It that you Ron? Hahha long time no see. R u still on Android Ron?
    U want see what im got :)

Yes its me. I'm still playing on Android, how about you? Do you want to give me ur g+ so I can invite u to hangouts of great ew3 players?
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    114,115,119,120, and anything that ends with 4,5,9,0 starting at 114.
    demonsword wrote: »
    on which level Murdermaker drops
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    lito wrote: »
    114,115,119,120, and anything that ends with 4,5,9,0 starting at 114.

I was lucky and got one today 4.00 am on 119 floor :P
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
    Yes its me. I'm still playing on Android, how about you? Do you want to give me ur g+ so I can invite u to hangouts of great ew3 players?[/QUOTE]
    Im playing on IoS Ron so im never have g+ acc, :(
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    2jb2zaf.jpg

Sorry guys I finally found my mate after the offerings tourney...
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    2jb2zaf.jpg

Sorry guys I finally found my mate after the offerings tourney...

Wow lucky you! :P hehehehe
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    seanski wrote: »
    Wow lucky you! :P hehehehe

Hehehe you will have yours soon bro hehe..just be patient..