[iOS] Guild OneUnited is recruiting good & hyper active players.

2

Comments

  • Jt11727Jt11727 New Member Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ok thanks for the quick reply, i shall continue to gear up until im 10 k i already have a 44 weapon, then ill get my mage to 5k and message you. Thanks
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Junior Member Registered Users 74 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Sorry, is it 760 VP or 760k VP?

    760k sorry xD i am of the bigs from olympous not a noob
  • JonWayneJonWayne Experienced Member Registered Users 459 Posts
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    760k sorry xD i am of the bigs from olympous not a noob

    Hi,

    Our guild is full at the moment. Do you mind waiting for a while? We probably will remove some slackers for this tournament.
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Junior Member Registered Users 74 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi,

    Our guild is full at the moment. Do you mind waiting for a while? We probably will remove some slackers for this tournament.

    But i am in the latin server :/ i can still in and hi xD
  • JonWayneJonWayne Experienced Member Registered Users 459 Posts
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    But i am in the latin server :/ i can still in and hi xD

    Hi, please leave your guild. I will send you an invite.

    More slots available now as we removed a few members who cannot hit our VP target. It'll be a challenge to meet, so please be prepared for some hardcore grinding if you wish to join us.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Experienced Member Registered Users 141 Posts
    Due to being upset continuously with new content and repetitive end game tournament I decided to quit playing the game competitively. Therefore, I left the guild. Thanks and good luck everyone.
  • HellvisHellvis Junior Member Registered Users 95 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Due to being upset continuously with new content and repetitive end game tournament I decided to quit playing the game competitively. Therefore, I left the guild. Thanks and good luck everyone.

    Sad day indeed!! Later broski!! But I completely understand.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • JonWayneJonWayne Experienced Member Registered Users 459 Posts
    Sad to see so many good players are quitting this game.

    We have plenty of slots now. Please read the 1st posts on our requirement if you're keen to join.
  • SmackitdownSmackitdown New Member Registered Users 12 Posts
    Can i join the guild you know me already i am ready now name is smackitdownn
  • adisaeladisael New Member Registered Users 30 Posts
    ID: SirThor
    Guerreiro = 11,216 GS
    Mago = 10,539 GS
    Monge = 10,172 GS
    Total = 31,927 GS
  • minhtranukminhtranuk New Member Registered Users 31 Posts
    Minhtranuk
    Warrior 12k gs
    Total 35k gs
    Highest vp 480k surving tourney
    Current in guild: yes
  • JonWayneJonWayne Experienced Member Registered Users 459 Posts
    Can i join the guild you know me already i am ready now name is smackitdownn
    adisael wrote: »
    ID: SirThor
    Guerreiro = 11,216 GS
    Mago = 10,539 GS
    Monge = 10,172 GS
    Total = 31,927 GS
    minhtranuk wrote: »
    Minhtranuk
    Warrior 12k gs
    Total 35k gs
    Highest vp 480k surving tourney
    Current in guild: yes

    Please leave your guild so that I can send you an invite. Thanks.
  • SmackitdownSmackitdown New Member Registered Users 12 Posts
    I left my guild
  • JordanBreezeJordanBreeze New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ign=JodyBreeze
    Warrior gs 12060 lvl 51
    Overall gs 20kgs
    700kvp last survival tourny
    2.3milvp
    In guild iA atm
  • vernon092487vernon092487 New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    1) IGN/username: VIXVIIMMXIII
    2) Main hero GS & level: GS 12701 Level 50
    3) Overall GS: 22k+
    4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type: 400k+ fusion. just started joing tournaments. currently 640k on survival tourney.
    5) Currently in other guild (yes/no): no
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Experienced Member Registered Users 211 Posts
    Why was I kicked..?
    Jewelz
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Junior Member Registered Users 74 Posts
    ShadowHits
    Gs 12k+
    500k vp las sirvival tourney
  • RussiaRussia Experienced Member Registered Users 111 Posts
    now that we know you, we were given the first place!prepare vidio report glu
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    now that we know you, we were given the first place!prepare vidio report glu

    Does the video include your mother? Otherwise I'm not interested in it.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    IGN Sera2404
    Warrior 12611
    Total GS 16137
    Total vp 1.85 ml
    Last tower tourney: n. 14
    Last fussion and last evolution tourneys: top 70
    Not in a gulid at the moment, fully ready for next tourney
  • RussiaRussia Experienced Member Registered Users 111 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Does the video include your mother? Otherwise I'm not interested in it.

    the answer is inadequate child! able to adequately respond to your opponent!I simply said that there are facts which will prepare and send in a support glu.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    the answer is inadequate child! able to adequately respond to your opponent!I simply said that there are facts which will prepare and send in a support glu.

    Oh, I see your going to send a report to glu about those 100 Russian accounts I saw on the leaderboards with 112000 vp is that what your talking about?
  • RussiaRussia Experienced Member Registered Users 111 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Oh, I see your going to send a report to glu about those 100 Russian accounts I saw on the leaderboards with 112000 vp is that what your talking about?

    where did you get this information? mathematics you're not strong enough))this does not change the facts. until fairly and trapeciay that tears you as noobs!
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    where did you get this information? mathematics you're not strong enough))this does not change the facts. until fairly and trapeciay that tears you as noobs!

    My math are just fine actually, and that information comes from having a brain and watching the leaderboards. Pretty easy to see your guilds top spenders were no where near your total vp and your guild is new so no chance you can save thousands of tokens like my guild full of players from beta. So please run along with your false accusations less you wish to expose yourself in your own stupidity. Accept the fact that you lost as usual like every tourny before and try again next week.
  • RussiaRussia Experienced Member Registered Users 111 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    My math are just fine actually, and that information comes from having a brain and watching the leaderboards. Pretty easy to see your guilds top spenders were no where near your total vp and your guild is new so no chance you can save thousands of tokens like my guild full of players from beta. So please run along with your false accusations less you wish to expose yourself in your own stupidity. Accept the fact that you lost as usual like every tourny before and try again next week.

    your arguments are too sad to write off all on a beta version have not topical! during the last hour of the rating of the top 100 players were not changed and come up with incredible stories about beta versions of your style!ready to deliver one million euros that trapeciya will win in the tournament!but I think you are poor are not capable of making such high rates
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Advanced Member Registered Users 677 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    your arguments are too sad to write off all on a beta version have not topical! during the last hour of the rating of the top 100 players were not changed and come up with incredible stories about beta versions of your style!ready to deliver one million euros that trapeciya will win in the tournament!but I think you are poor are not capable of making such high rates
    Where is trapecial on gs leaderbord? Im never see him before.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    your arguments are too sad to write off all on a beta version have not topical! during the last hour of the rating of the top 100 players were not changed and come up with incredible stories about beta versions of your style!ready to deliver one million euros that trapeciya will win in the tournament!but I think you are poor are not capable of making such high rates

    Oh I must not have understood your weak attempt at threatening my guildmate when you said you would win the tournament not hide behind one guys credit card. Go drag yours knuckle back to your cave. Please stop littering my guild mates thread with your tantrums because you lost. By the way where is the 1 million euros you owe jonwayne since you lost?
  • RussiaRussia Experienced Member Registered Users 111 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Oh I must not have understood your weak attempt at threatening my guildmate when you said you would win the tournament not hide behind one guys credit card. Go drag yours knuckle back to your cave. Please stop littering my guild mates thread with your tantrums because you lost. By the way where is the 1 million euros you owe jonwayne since you lost?

    you probably don't understand what is at stake and there is not understandable phrase about the whining and what John Wayne than that which we still owe it!I you say and real rates a lot of money or you are already pre-loaded their tails!if are you ready risknut then I will fly to any city in the world to make money mediator in the amount of 1 million EUR! if you are ready to play a major
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    you probably don't understand what is at stake and there is not understandable phrase about the whining and what John Wayne than that which we still owe it!I you say and real rates a lot of money or you are already pre-loaded their tails!if are you ready risknut then I will fly to any city in the world to make money mediator in the amount of 1 million EUR! if you are ready to play a major

    I can't even understand what you are trying to say so please stop already. If you want to gamble go play Russian roulette by yourself ok?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Where is trapecial on gs leaderbord? Im never see him before.

    Trapeciya is a couple of spots behind me......around rank 370-390
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
Sign In or Register to comment.