Options

FORCE CLOSING (CRASHING) on endless towers

The game is crashing on my samsung galaxy note 3 when I use ship tokens and enter tower of heroes... this is happening since you rectified the connection with server issue and this new issue has replaced it and it is a universal problem and many people are complaining.. it is very unfair cause u charge tokens and we enter 110 and then game force closes on 114 or 115 and we lose 20 tokens... please refund my ship tokens or glu credits and I spent over 800 gems just for this stupid crashing issue... reply asap !!

Comments

• Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    Sup Dread

Ditto.. On my account as well.. Several times in a day since the update that I was booted from the game, whether I'm doing endless, chat or even while I doing the offerings.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Seems like an Android issue. Never happens on ios as far as I know. Hope you guys get it fixed.
  • Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Seems like an Android issue. Never happens on ios as far as I know. Hope you guys get it fixed.

I hope so that it stays on our side. It is very frustrating on our part. Even some of my friends in Android who didn't experienced it before are also getting it now.

Thanks man for the well wish Sir.
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    The game is crashing on my samsung galaxy note 3 when I use ship tokens and enter tower of heroes... this is happening since you rectified the connection with server issue and this new issue has replaced it and it is a universal problem and many people are complaining.. it is very unfair cause u charge tokens and we enter 110 and then game force closes on 114 or 115 and we lose 20 tokens... please refund my ship tokens or glu credits and I spent over 800 gems just for this stupid crashing issue... reply asap !!
    Yeah man same here, I too have been experiencing lots and lots of crashes. In fact I also have submitted a ticket about it but the bug still persists. First I thought it's just with me but it seems to be experienced by others as well. Hope it gets fixed soon.