Next Weeks Tournament. .

justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
Can anybody give me an EDUCATED guess on what the tournament will be next week.. thankyou

Comments

• Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Probably it's gonna be an Evo tourney...
  • justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    I first thought that.. but after they said there will ve a lot of variation with tournaments I started to disbelieve it
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    I first thought that.. but after they said there will ve a lot of variation with tournaments I started to disbelieve it

Variation means more "pay to win" tourneys.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Variation means more "pay to win" tourneys.

And as always Negative Nancy has to come in and bum down every single thread. Instead of just giving an answear to the thread creators question.
    Good work dude! I know you are trying to get your post count up but stop with all these useless posts plz ...

justjordyy, hard to guess at this Point. I´m hoping they bring back kill a certen enemy type for vp tournament.
  • HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    And as always Negative Nancy has to come in and bum down every single thread. Instead of just giving an answear to the thread creators question.
    Good work dude! I know you are trying to get your post count up but stop with all these useless posts plz ...

justjordyy, hard to guess at this Point. I´m hoping they bring back kill a certen enemy type for vp tournament.

Amen!!! I would say spider queen. Being on the spider.. Low vp tourney lol
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

I was trying to make a point. Seriously. I may not be very optimistic.....but judging from what I've seen from Glu, what else can i say?

I'm thinking that the next tourney will be evolution. But maybe Glu will bring back a boss hunt, like Jade Cyclops. That was fun.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    Glu must bring back Jade forest boss hunt
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts

Lol OMG legend.
    -Sagelz
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    1,345 post of negativity, 😋
    -Sagelz
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    demonsword wrote: »
    Glu must bring back Jade forest boss hunt

thats nice for the ppl that have unlocked other kingdoms but doesnt help the new ppl
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    brokn84 wrote: »
    thats nice for the ppl that have unlocked other kingdoms but doesnt help the new ppl
    what are you talking about. Jade forest has bosses for beginners, intermediate and endgame players.

I also think it will be evo. Mainly because i just dont want to get my hopes up for something new.
  • EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    @Rentoc

cool avatar :D

On topic, I'm guessing that was it. The survival and offerings tournament were the variation Moloch hinted as the ones that's new aside from the Fusion and Evolution tournaments LOL.