Options

Wings

If your device was jailbroken before, does it affect your player's drop rate to get wings? Is it impossible to get the wings if your device has been jailbroken?

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    If your device was jailbroken before, does it affect your player's drop rate to get wings? Is it impossible to get the wings if your device has been jailbroken?

I have been farming legendary hellboy for hours since before the 1.2 update, and i still haven't gotten any wings.
    Ever since the update the drop rate has sucked our blood and time farming for something we could have gottem easily before the update, so i don't Think having a jailbreker device minimize your drop rate, because all our drop rate have been minimized.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    I have been farming legendary hellboy for hours since before the 1.2 update, and i still haven't gotten any wings.
    Ever since the update the drop rate has sucked our blood and time farming for something we could have gottem easily before the update, so i don't Think having a jailbreker device minimize your drop rate, because all our drop rate have been minimized.
    Sorry for the bad language, auto correct
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Damii wrote: »

LoL Funny how people complain about having farmed something for "hours". Jezus Christ, you guys don´t want anything to remain rare in this game do you?

I have seen two wing drops from Hellboy and I´ve been playing since beta and you complain after hours...
  • Options
    Slickster2Slickster2 Registered Users 12 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    LoL Funny how people complain about having farmed something for "hours". Jezus Christ, you guys don´t want anything to remain rare in this game do you?

I have seen two wing drops from Hellboy and I´ve been playing since beta and you complain after hours...

And that is at least one of the core reasons of all of these complaint threads.. Heaven forbid people have to actually play the game and farm, for more than a couple of hours?? Lol. I agree, items are called rare because well... They're rare. Need more really have to be said?
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

No more impossible than for everyone else.... very close to zero.
  • Options
    HootersHooters Registered Users 21 Posts
    Got mine today. Id say Ive maybe killed him 50 times total. I'm a relatively new player so gear score from 1st to last kill ranged 6k-7k. IIF decent but not great. Think I have 5 resolve items with all 5 at 15/15 (3rd star flashing) none maxed.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

Can u ****ing shut up? Do u think its fair that some people get wings after a couple of hundreds of tries and then there is me who never got a single pair of wings after more than 2500 tries in legendary hellboy and 1500 tries in the past risen ronin? Thats a ****ing joke, give me a break!!
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Can u ****ing shut up? Do u think its fair that some people get wings after a couple of hundreds of tries and then there is me who never got a single pair of wings after more than 2500 tries in legendary hellboy and 1500 tries in the past risen ronin? Thats a ****ing joke, give me a break!!

Yeah, I've been playing since beta and haven't had a single pair drop either on any characters.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been playing since beta and haven't had a single pair drop either on any characters.

I've been playing since pre-alpha and I haven't got my unicorn wings yet :(

riot pls fix
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    I think all that matters is luck, I found the storm wings in just first attempt, guess I was lucky coz after that no wings from anywhere.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

Drop rates should not be effected by your device being jailbroken.