Update - Kingdom Rebalance

Comments

• EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    EagleOne wrote: »
    Yeah, I had 360% IIF with resolve gear and have mainly been getting common drops, with one epic drop every 5 runs through the tower levels 110-125. Once I found my first godly item and equipped it at full strength, the drops increased. It still seems that the item drop rate hasn't been recalibrated for the kingdom rebalance. If it has been, it's not the same as before.
    Deviating slightly, kingdom 4 is incredibly unbalanced in comparison to kingdoms 1-3. I know that only kingdoms 1-3 received the rebalance, but kingdom 4 is not correct on the recommended GS. I'm currently at 10275 and consistently get whipped by the big spider on the first level on legendary. The frozen skeleton archer on the second level seems ridiculous. The freeze that the hero receives, as a result of being hit, slows him/her down to pretty much 5% of normal movement. This doesn't happen anywhere else in the game, and is near impossible to recover from with the Monk - even with the roll and quickened movement skills. Warrior is a bit better because of the ability to parry, but still takes forever to kill at 10275 GS. I even have ice resist equipped on every piece of armor, and fire equipped for offense. For the sake of consistency, it would be nice for the freezing to be recalibrated and the recommended GS for kingdom 4 to be updated to something like 11,000. 7,500 is not correct at the moment. One last thing, EvilButNice how is your level 52 on Android? I'm maxed out at 50 on android 4.4.2. Those are the two biggest things I believe the game still falls short on.

As for the 4th kingdom and the 2 maps it is just basically up for a challenge in your day to day basis if you get bored farming..Its not farmable anyway and Its like a test in the effectivity of the elemental runes on your gear.I think it will be change when a new update is ready to launch again..
  • EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    Okey base on my experienced and opinion the Tower of Heroes doin good for everyone..The drops are seasonal in the tower of heroes..Whether you have IIF or Not it is better emphasize by the rate of your survival..So basically you have to survive as higher level as you can,thus the droprate increases and has a higher chance of good items,definitely yes..so I used Godly fortitude before and and fully upgraded them inorder to survive into the higher levels..The higher you go the higher the chances of good drops..and I suggest you do farming at the tower of heroes while the tournament is going on..That is a high time where you can find lots of good drops..Coz I made it to 52 in the first patch before the new patches came out and i think they leave my level that way for a credit of my hardwork..aight..

Ahhh, that makes sense then. Farming in the Tower during any Tournament, or just during the Tower tournaments? Apologies for the lack of understanding your veteran status. Very impressive!
    As for the 4th kingdom and the 2 maps it is just basically up for a challenge in your day to day basis if you get bored farming..Its not farmable anyway and Its like a test in the effectivity of the elemental runes on your gear.I think it will be change when a new update is ready to launch again..

Good to know! Hopefully the expansion to Kingdom 4 will blend nicely with the first 3 kingdoms.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Coz I made it to 52 in the first patch before the new patches came out and i think they leave my level that way for a credit of my hardwork...

Many people have put in equal or more "hard work" (aka time) as yourself though they remain at level 50 for over 3 months of daily playing. I think you were just lucky you started a little earlier than them.
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Riot, nerf kidngdom. kty
  • BenoBeno Registered Users 1 Posts
    Last update keeps crashing and two dungeons sometimes to.othervise wery cool game.fan
    Ahhh, that makes sense then. Farming in the Tower during any Tournament, or just during the Tower tournaments? Apologies for the lack of understanding your veteran status. Very impressive!

In any tournaments sir...To tell you honestly I was able to complete 3 sets of Godly armors mix with fortitude and resolves and with 1MM, 7pieces Master yangs tornado blade,5 pieces Cursed blade of kilic,3 pieces Godly talisman and 1 berserker ,2 pieces Godly ring volture and boar,1 berserker,...it was all happening during tournaments and im not alone even my Guildmates do the same..
    In any tournaments sir...To tell you honestly I was able to complete 3 sets of Godly armors mix with fortitude and resolves and with 1MM, 7pieces Master yangs tornado blade,5 pieces Cursed blade of kilic,3 pieces Godly talisman and 1 berserker ,2 pieces Godly ring volture and boar,1 berserker,...it was all happening during tournaments and im not alone even my Guildmates do the same..

Very good to know. I took your advice and repped the tower as much as I could during the recent tourney. Looted the Godly boots of Resolve, Godly Ring of the Vulture (which I am now considering replacing because I looted the Unbreakable Ring of the Berserker which has higher GS - any suggestions?), and one piece of armor that is Godly Fortitude. I'll keep repping the towers and see if I can get the murdermaker to drop. Saw on chat yesterday that someone looted the Eternity Sword on lvl 150 of the ToH...have you heard any truth to that existing?
    Very good to know. I took your advice and repped the tower as much as I could during the recent tourney. Looted the Godly boots of Resolve, Godly Ring of the Vulture (which I am now considering replacing because I looted the Unbreakable Ring of the Berserker which has higher GS - any suggestions?), and one piece of armor that is Godly Fortitude. I'll keep repping the towers and see if I can get the murdermaker to drop. Saw on chat yesterday that someone looted the Eternity Sword on lvl 150 of the ToH...have you heard any truth to that existing?

Congrats keep it going..Im glad you took my advice seriously and now you knew I wasnt lying..Nop I think they were bluffing..If there is It could possibly be a rumor in this furoms..Another thing wear the Godly ring of volture for higher IIF,crit chances and damage plus a cooler display on your character..Gs is nothing to do with the effectiveness of your damage..Though keep the berserk til
    You find the Godly berserk ring aight..
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Thanks Glu for the update. Spirit bridge looks like fun.
    ;)
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Thanks Glu for the update. Spirit bridge looks like fun.

Did you notice how bad they nerfed the tournament rewards though? Went from 20 and 15 gold rune offerings to 10 7 5 3 1 or some nonsense.
    Why must they always take 1 step forward and 3 steps back?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    What kind of tournament is it? I just got back and the game is under maintenance :c
    I missed out on a first look at the new stuff :P
    Jewelz
  • GodOfKaosGodOfKaos Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's all dumb as helll… ZZZ use up that $$ for those gems to get those pots guys. You gonna needed them for that 10k GS boss. Retirement or quiting is the key word for today
  • GodOfKaosGodOfKaos Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's all going down hill since this game has became " pay to play " got to have those gems if you want anything worth anything now days
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    GodOfKaos wrote: »
    It's all dumb as helll… ZZZ use up that $$ for those gems to get those pots guys. You gonna needed them for that 10k GS boss. Retirement or quiting is the key word for today

Amen. That boss is insane. 10k gs requirement my ***. More like 20k.

And what's worse is that drop rates still suck. You would think beating a hard boss gives you good items. But nope. Gives you ****. I'd rather spend a couple thousand bucks on offerings than spend hundreds of thousands on pots to beat that boss. Either way, I'm not going to do either.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    I've beat it three times on my mage with no potions.. Doesn't seem worth the time, however, since I'm sure the weapons it drops are no better than Nightfire/MM..
    Jewelz
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I've beat it three times on my mage with no potions.. Doesn't seem worth the time, however, since I'm sure the weapons it drops are no better than Nightfire/MM..

What runes did you use? Full godly gear here with mm, full blue/purp runes fire att/frost def (hope for more levels in ice and this is put there instead....)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Lihtning attack, fire resistance.
    With the mage is bearable (6 times out of 10) but with warrior he smashes me all the time. I didn't try with monk lol.
    The drops are bad so I say it doesn't pay off. Too much time wasted for a weapon skin (I admit that they look cool).
  • jhenyk2jhenyk2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Heyy this is good i love this game
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Lihtning attack, fire resistance.
    With the mage is bearable (6 times out of 10) but with warrior he smashes me all the time. I didn't try with monk lol.

Can I ask the GS of your mage, and your lightning attack % and fire resist % and what colour runes you have..?

And with this setup you can beat him 6/10 times?

btw this should really be in a new thread "How I beat the spirit bridge boss" something like that...
    Lv. 50, 12K+ GS, 2 purple + 1 blue lightning, 5 blue fire, CC+CD Weapon.
    Best time was 1:42.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Lv. 50, 12K+ GS, 2 purple + 1 blue lightning, 5 blue fire, CC+CD Weapon.
    Best time was 1:42.

awesome, please let us know (even in a new thread) if he drops anything good! :)

on the 2nd 3k boss I found a drill (10th attempt)
    I assume he does drop lv. 44 weapons with really nice skins but in 6 kills I only found 2 lv. 36 greens so in my opinion it's a waste of time. Takes too long and drop rates are bad. I found drills too from the first and second boss.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    He does drop lvl 44 gear but I don't know yet if he drops all gear. I personally think that boss is awesome!
    But just as said the drops aren't good and the time is wasted if you think in a just efficiently way.
    The mission (hoping it's daily) is quite nice and worth though.
    In my opinion just a stage for grinding with a slight chance to get one or more of these special items.

I personally need more than 5 minutes with my warrior. (11,7k GS)

Feedback to Glu:
    AWESOME!!!
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Dropped weapon from 3rd boss. Now I would like to try wings and pet - which one should I farm for those? 1st for wings and 2nd for pet? Or something like that?
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    GodOfKaos wrote: »
    It's all going down hill since this game has became " pay to play " got to have those gems if you want anything worth anything now days

I gotta say, i don't know why people call it pay to play. Maybe it's pay to be elite easily. Or perhaps even pay to be elite at all - i haven't reached 12k so i don't know. But i don't think it's pay to get to 10k GS for 3 characters, which is a heck of a lot of playing for free.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »
    I gotta say, i don't know why people call it pay to play. Maybe it's pay to be elite easily. Or perhaps even pay to be elite at all - i haven't reached 12k so i don't know. But i don't think it's pay to get to 10k GS for 3 characters, which is a heck of a lot of playing for free.

/facepalm....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I have been playing for long time now, and my warrior is almost at 12000 gs with murdermaker and i havent payed a penny.
    Gear and weapons arent supposed to be payed for in rpg games it takes some time and effort but its worth the feeling of doing a good job in this kind of games.
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    /facepalm....

thanks for your helpful feedback. glad you agree.

followup: I farmed hellboy a good bit yesterday. That's where i am right now, he's difficult but i kill him about 75% of the times when i'm paying attn and not watching tv :). My GS is a bit over 7k when i'm done my current upgrade.

During that period of about 5 hours of farming, i got 4-6 drops of unbreakable gear, 2 of which were resolve or berserker type so upgrades to my existing kit. based on that, I am confident without "paying to play" i could make it to a 12k GS character with reasonable effort and appropriate challenge. Demon Prince Soul Shards are my current gap, i've only found 3 so far. Need to see if i can get them in endless mode (i hear level 99+).
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »
    thanks for your helpful feedback. glad you agree.

followup: I farmed hellboy a good bit yesterday. That's where i am right now, he's difficult but i kill him about 75% of the times when i'm paying attn and not watching tv :). My GS is a bit over 7k when i'm done my current upgrade.

During that period of about 5 hours of farming, i got 4-6 drops of unbreakable gear, 2 of which were resolve or berserker type so upgrades to my existing kit. based on that, I am confident without "paying to play" i could make it to a 12k GS character with reasonable effort and appropriate challenge. Demon Prince Soul Shards are my current gap, i've only found 3 so far. Need to see if i can get them in endless mode (i hear level 99+).
    Never payed a dime, though I support through "get free gems - sponsorpay still pays developers, right?), and I'm at almost 11k GS without too much effort. Bit unlucky with dropping godlies, I have 12 soulshards now waiting for some drops - I can get over 12k easily with just a bit of luck. So it's not a complete pay to win, but in many places it's INCREDIBLY frustrating to play (ex. removing socketed runes - make it more expensive... or combining runes - 20 gems for lowest tier, really?).
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
This discussion has been closed.