Options

Error

FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
Anybody else get an error message when they watch a video for free gem when trying to collect it?

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    rooted / jailbroken = error.
  • Options
    niceearl101niceearl101 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same issue here guys. i already send to glu customer support but they answer me that they cannot troubleshoot rooted devices. ***? Im not rooted. I even went to samsung service center to checked my device is rooted or not and yes im not rooted. Im really dissapointed to that glu technical support guy accusing that my device is rooted. He even tell me that if you found the sollution share it to anyone. ***!!!!!! Thats why we are sending you our concerns because we dont know the sollution!!!!!
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    If I was jailbroken I wouldn't be able to watch it in the first place...
  • Options
    Alex bogAlex bog Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello! Dear administrators, request to you create a certain subject for discussions concerning a problem with game on iphone 4 with ios 7.1. I think that it will be a useful subject for all as you write nothing concerning corrections of mistakes, at least wrote at what stage of correction go! I don't think that it is a serious problem with connection of game to the server and I don't think that complexity of the contract with apple.

P.s
    Excuse what not I wrote to the necessary subject simply I didn't want to litter a forum. But nevertheless I hope for the mutual answer)