Options

Tower of Heroes is flooded with cheaters and hackers.

How am I able to convert PNG pictures through URL i have a lot of print screen here..

Comments

• Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    [IMG][/img]34ru0c6.jpg
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    [IMG][/img]34ru0c6.jpg
    Yeah I've seen many of them.
    But i guess that's only with the tower. I always see names in the survival tourney which I've never seen before. There are lots of hacks in the towers
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    The Saint wrote: »
    Yeah I've seen many of them.
    But i guess that's only with the tower. I always see names in the survival tourney which I've never seen before. There are lots of hacks in the towers

****, floor 180 and only rank 313?? Talk about alot of hackers on Android side.
    Looking waay better on Ios side at the moment with acctually only one probably hacker on floor 200. Second place was about 165, and 3rd around 155 I think last I checked. Hopefully it stays this way.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    From my perspective, most of the cheaters are getting through on the android side, yes?
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    From my perspective, most of the cheaters are getting through on the android side, yes?

Haha. I like how you have no idea and just state your opinion on the matter. Because quality service, ami rite, guise?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Hackers and everyone crashing, Android is only giving you guys headache right? Just close down the game on Android side and concentrate on the os that really matters, Ios :D

Just kidding, yeah hacking is waay worse on android side atm, but with that said it's still there on ios but hopefully right now not as bad as it used to be. Think this last patch acctually got rid of alot of the script kiddies.
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    There were people with 1+ mil vp in the first 10 min of tourny on android lol. Top guilds are in the high 20s now lol. Then glu will ban the hackers eventually, leaving the guilds and guild vp like they did last time. All while endless is still crashing constantly. I liked the last 2 tournys but this one is just cruel lol.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Anyone above floor 160 is a guaranteed hacker and there around 5 to 6 hundred on the Android leader board above 160. Please ban all these accounts for us Moloch.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options

Yes definitely but if you guys can do something about this..I think you can and has the power over everything on this game..We can help but report to you guys of what is going on..I just wanna know if it is really hard to get off these people and this issue sir?? Coz this issue has been a problem since the first patch has begun..
  • Options
    The fact that I am online almost 24hrs now trying to pass through and place myself on a 200 or 100 rank of this current tourney right now is absurdly possible..So I am hecitant if am gonna use my gems for tokens just to make through but seems to me is so unfair..Im still stuck at 400+ rank and the worst is once you miss 40 tokens you'll probably out of the 500 rank..Its so frustrating..This has to be stop sir Moloch..Please do something..thanks..
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The Cheat team was notified and will be addressing it.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The Cheat team was notified and will be addressing it.

Currently 5 mins left in tournament and no sweep has been done at all.
    ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Currently 5 mins left in tournament and no sweep has been done at all.

Wow, at least before when there were hackers.....Glu banned them. Even if new hackers came flooding back, it's not Glu's fault. On top of that, Glu waited several days before giving out prizes. And no hacker got a prize.

Now it seems like they don't care....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    It is much appreciated sir if the sweeping and banning of these cheaters will be done before the next tournament happens or we legitimate players will loose this game and give way to the cheaters and hackers play by themselves.Its pointless to compete with cheaters, its a hundred 100% no chance of winning..So I might well take a long vacation until this game is clean and good to play again..Thanks more power..