Options

FnH Pride? Where have you gone...

ObarObar Registered Users 30 Posts
Hey noobs,

Just thought I would check and see how your "pride" is holding up? I know baba was spanked and it probably really hurt his pride.... Maybe that is it..... Or did your "honor" get reset after the endless tourney wipe?....

Good luck.....

Comments

• Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    Sup all-mighty troll :D

LOLZ with making a thread just for this.

To clarify though, we don't compete in survival and offerings tourneys. So we don't require any rank or vp for our members during those tourneys. No one gets kicked for having 0 during those tourneys.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Ethanbugs wrote: »
    Sup all-mighty troll :D

LOLZ with making a thread just for this.

To clarify though, we don't compete in survival and offerings tourneys. So we don't require any rank or vp for our members during those tourneys. No one gets kicked for having 0 during those tourneys.

Glad we have someone from FnH that actually sounds civilized lol. Whats your IGN sir.?
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Glad we have someone from FnH that actually sounds civilized lol. Whats your IGN sir.?

Ahahaha, we are a very diverse group so do expect a bit of everything from us though hack and cheat is not and will not be part of it. And most of us doesn't have English as our primary language even I. The ones who do, don't participate here.

My IGN is the same as my username, Dziah.
  • Options
    Ahahaha, we are a very diverse group so do expect a bit of everything from us though hack and cheat is not and will not be part of it. And most of us doesn't have English as our primary language even I. The ones who do, don't participate here.

My IGN is the same as my username, Dziah.

Haha nice to meet you then ethanbugs. See you in the battle arena when pvp comes :)
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Haha nice to meet you then ethanbugs. See you in the battle arena when pvp comes :)

Nice to meet you as well Dziah :D

As for PvP, ahahaha I'd rather not. Unless it's Obar's monk.

Do I need to click that "Contact me here" for PvP tips?
  • Options
    Nice to meet you as well Dziah :D

As for PvP, ahahaha I'd rather not. Unless it's Obar's monk.

Do I need to click that "Contact me here" for PvP tips?

lmao obars monk yes yes :L

oh thats ew2 dont worry about that hhe

peace man :)
    ;)
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Wonder why Fnh doesn't COMPETE in survival and offerings.... Don't have the guts to compete or is the guild feared of loosing.
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Why not compete in survival? It's the best tournament we get so far I think.

Btw, mohican, i clicked on your "contact me here..." link just to look what it is. But it only takes me to the login page of facebook.
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    Why not compete in survival? It's the best tournament we get so far I think.

Btw, mohican, i clicked on your "contact me here..." link just to look what it is. But it only takes me to the login page of facebook.

To view any facebook page you need to be logged into your own lol. And dont worry nothing worthwhile on that page it was just a way for others to talk to me about strategies for pvp in ew2. Id lile to think I helped a good number of people with a few secrets of mine
    ;)