Addiction....lol really guys? desperation has the best of you guys.

CraveCrave Registered Users 4 Posts
ADDICTION the great and mighty!

So ill get straight to the point, Addiction the guild that promises everything but delivers nothing but a swift kick up the rear.

i have heard about guilds that recruit people just to offload tokens but haven't yet experienced this myself until a couple of hours ago. i was recruited on Thursday and after speaking with a recruitment officer and then passed over to a senior officer for a final talk i was invited into the guild. it seemed friendly and a socially active guild which was great and dandy.

upon my recruitment talk which took nearly 1 hour i was asked a few times if i was a ''spy'' for other guilds....seriously what is there to spy on?

i spent my tokens thinking nothing about getting kicked for a measly 105k vp points, but that's exactly what happened. all i want to ask is why go through the bother? your a top 10 guild you wouldn't need to spend all that time to get me in there. small tip for you guys in the future.

Yes i could of been a bit to naive if people want to say that. anyway after speaking to one of your previous senior officers (wont mention hes name, pretty cool guy) apparently this has been going on over there past few tourneys. if this is how you run a guild id like to get the point across to some of the high end players. stay away from this guild.

Another thing, you cant even reach top 3 by manipulating your VP points, how an earth after word spreads about what you do can u expect to compete in the near future. hopefully people and the higher end guilds see you guys for what you are. frauds....Peace out!
Prev1

Comments

• ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Guilds are useless anyway. Only the people who pay win the level 44 gear.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    All I can say is, Missmurder is a ****ing *****. The rest of the guild members are awesome :)
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ummm....I don't know why you were kicked. I only have 60k VP, and I'm still in the guild. So stop ranting and ruining Addiction's reputation.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Guilds are useless anyway. Only the people who pay win the level 44 gear.

I didn't pay for lvl 44 gear.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    You're one in a million, Ultra. I'm still stuck farming with a 4400 GS mage cause my blue lighting rune when to s**t from the fusion.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    You're one in a million, Ultra. I'm still stuck farming with a 4400 GS mage cause my blue lighting rune when to s**t from the fusion.

Well, it did take 4 months.......for one character.

And I'm still missing talisman for warrior. So drop rates, i will say, are abysmal.
    And Gluadmin, can you please close this thread? This person is obviously out to get Addiction. It's ****ing me off. We're not top three because we didn't kick and recruit. We've had 50 members the whole tourney....and i only saw 2 people get kicked.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree with you Crave and Freddy, that guild is full of some F** ing haters, MissMurder Worst enemy ever.... But I have a lot of good friends in there, u are one ultra, I don't want u to get mad at me.
    ...............OWNED.................
    I didn't pay for lvl 44 gear.

You did pay 70 bucks.
    Jaimito wrote: »
    I agree with you Crave and Freddy, that guild is full of some F** ing haters, MissMurder Worst enemy ever.... But I have a lot of good friends in there, u are one ultra, I don't want u to get mad at me.

Heres something you guys forget. This was by far the best guild until missmurder became guild leader. I mean, James was awesome as the leader. Good luck rebuilding with exodus but its gonna be really hard to make it in the top 3s again. Just think about iALLIANCE switching to iPHILIPPINES. Right now its not a success.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Heres something you guys forget. This was by far the best guild until missmurder became guild leader. I mean, James was awesome as the leader. Good luck rebuilding with exodus but its gonna be really hard to make it in the top 3s again. Just think about iALLIANCE switching to iPHILIPPINES. Right now its not a success.

We are #2 atm with 42 memebers in iPhill and last tourn we got top 10 with 30ppl and for more then half the token tour we were #6 vs guilds 50/50 go to show just how good we are
  • CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    i didnt pay at all and im 10k gs warrior with lev 44 yellow sword
    godly helm resolve
    godly gloves resolve
    godly shoudlers fortu
    2 unbreakable (pendant and ring) of vulture

anyway to be in the top guild u need much more than 100k vp, i saw people in my guild top 50 do over 200k..
  • SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    So what i am hearing is MissMurder ruined Addiction, put a chick in charge and that's generally what happens.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    SoFuQ wrote: »
    So what i am hearing is MissMurder ruined Addiction, put a chick in charge and that's generally what happens.

Life lessons perhaps?
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

Sexist comments are against forum rules. Please watch what you say.
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Sexist comments are against forum rules. Please watch what you say.

Who let you out of the kitchen, Moloch?

#yolo#swag#plsdontbanme#kty
  • VinusVinus Registered Users 9 Posts
    helo moloch..I need help..my ew3 after update can't play because loading to menu crashes or freezes..how can I solve this prom?help me plez..
    Vinus wrote: »
    helo moloch..I need help..my ew3 after update can't play because loading to menu crashes or freezes..how can I solve this prom?help me plez..

Have you tried turning it off and on?
    Is it still sexist if it's true? I've always heard you can't argue a fact.
    sergiu111,many time I try..on off fone n take off memory card..clear storge but still can't..
    sergiu111,many time I try on off fone..clear storge at my fone..but still can't play..
    sergiu111,many time I try..on off fone n take off memory card..clear storge but still can't..

Try re-installing the game. I used to have the same problem and it fixed itself after re-installing the game 3 times.
    if I re-install..i have lost my chracther and item..item goods like godly..i will loss tht item..so hard to get tht item..
    if I re-install..i have lost my chracther and item..item goods like godly..i will loss tht item..so hard to get tht item..

You won't lose them. I didn't lose my items after re-installing so you shouldn't lose them either. Trust me.
    so if I uninstall and install back eternity worrior 3, my charecter and items on the charecter is not lost?
    so if I uninstall and install back eternity worrior 3, my charecter and items on the charecter is not lost?

Yes, they won't be lost.
    sergiu111?u there?comform all item I have before this not disappea..What makes you believe the item is not lost?
    sergiu111?u there?comform all item I have before this not disappear?

All items you have will NOT disappear.

Btw, I'm just trolling you. Don't re-install.
  • AleIsDearAleIsDear Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is it still sexist if it's true? I've always heard you can't argue a fact.

The comment is based on personal opinion not fact, ergo it is sexist.
    AleIsDear wrote: »
    The comment is based on personal opinion not fact, ergo it is sexist.

Quit trying to argue the facts.... and yeah, the whole point was to be sexist. Too many men wearing diapers and high heels out there, i believe men should start acting like men again.
This discussion has been closed.