Options

Hi Glu,I hope ypu can hear our voice...

Hi Glu!Last tour out guild OneUnited should be a winner...but because the hacker in ranking 1 and 2,we become no 3.That's was really unfair to our guild member who work very hard..I hope Glu will sent to us the reward of Goldly boots as soon as possible...Thanks you Glu...May God bless you!
Emmanuel

Comments

• Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    Joseph Hii wrote: »
    Hi Glu!Last tour out guild OneUnited should be a winner...but because the hacker in ranking 1 and 2,we become no 3.That's was really unfair to our guild member who work very hard..I hope Glu will sent to us the reward of Goldly boots as soon as possible...Thanks you Glu...May God bless you!
    Oneunited, I heard that name for the first time
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    they must be on ios, not android. I wish people would say which version they are on..
  • Options
    they must be on ios, not android. I wish people would say which version they are on..
    O so u mean the game is different for different platforms. May be that's the reason why we can't change platforms I think....
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    The Saint wrote: »
    O so u mean the game is different for different platforms. May be that's the reason why we can't change platforms I think....

Ehm.. yes the game is diffrent, one for Android side and one for Ios. And yes ONEUNITED is top Guild on Ios side.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Ehm.. yes the game is diffrent, one for Android side and one for Ios. And yes ONEUNITED is top Guild on Ios side.
    O ok I didn't knew that. Thanks