Survival Tournament 4/21/2014 Android

Tournament barely started and in Android first place is almost 900k. The same points for player first and guild first ranking - Probably some dude going solo.

20 minutes or so and almost a million points. hmmmmm

*Edit*

2 Minutes later the same person double his points and is now up to 1.8 million points lol.

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yup 1.2.2 hack is as follows.
    Name of cheat: MODDed
    - 1 Hit Kill , mana hack
    - No coldown on skills
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Jessie.M-GJessie.M-G Registered Users 3 Posts
    410991Screenshot20140422034429.png
    975557Screenshot20140422034452.png

Seriously ?
    Come on Glu, do something !
  • KalaxxKalaxx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Oh my f*cking god ! Where is the f*cking staff, all week i always see same d*mn cheaters, where are you ?! I see nobody try to stop that ! What do you expect !
  • nome191nome191 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why do you guys add endless tourney when youre not able to do something against hackers.... oh I know... you need more money to add "more" anti hack security?
    Well gg boring tourney...
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Can you guys teach me how to load pics here ..Ive got a lot of Screenshots of players using God mode..Plus they actually confessed they were using it..coz obviously how can a player with no upgrades reached 180 and in hour later I look into the wave again he was already at 250+ how rediculous this is..
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Can you guys teach me how to load pics here ..Ive got a lot of Screenshots of players using God mode..Plus they actually confessed they were using it..coz obviously how can a player with no upgrades reached 180 and in hour later I look into the wave again he was already at 250+ how rediculous this is..

Upload your photo to a image hosting site like Tinypic or imgur and then you copy the direct url link for you uploaded pic and paste it into your post in between and
    ;)
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Also they usually do clean sweeps in the middle of tournament to wipe out them hackers but like last tournament they dont do another clean sweep before tourney ends meaning hackers still get their vp in and their names on the leaderboard/hall of fame.
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    Upload your photo to a image hosting site like Tinypic or imgur and then you copy the direct url link for you uploaded pic and paste it into your post in between and

Thanks bro I appreciate it...btw what guild are you in? Android or IOS gamer??
    34ru0c6.jpg297234Cheaters1.png

He reached twice at the same wave...
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    There's really no point in playing this game if hackers get the good stuff. I mean, I might as well start using the hacks myself.But I won't because it's f**king stupid to cheat in a video game.
  • DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    Gluadmin or moloch .. you wanna reply to this thread please ???
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Cheat team has been notified.
    Anyone above floor 160 is a guaranteed hacker and there around 1500 on the Android leader board above 160. Please ban all these accounts for us Moloch.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Anyone above floor 160 is a guaranteed hacker and there around 5 to 6 hundred on the Android leader board above 160. Please ban all these accounts for us Moloch.

LOL really? I don't think its impossible..its just hard as heck but not impossible.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    LOL really? I don't think its impossible..its just hard as heck but not impossible.

Ummm ducvader....have you hit above 160?

I use pots and can barely hit 140. (I stopped there because i ran out of bag space. Otherwise I'd be at 142 or 143.)

And I'm not the best player in the world....but i don't think you can hit 20 floors above 140 unless you are A. HACKING...or B. SPENDING tens of thousands on revive pots.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Revive potions or not the timer would run out cause you can't kill fast enough.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Ummm ducvader....have you hit above 160?

I use pots and can barely hit 140. (I stopped there because i ran out of bag space. Otherwise I'd be at 142 or 143.)

And I'm not the best player in the world....but i don't think you can hit 20 floors above 140 unless you are A. HACKING...or B. SPENDING tens of thousands on revive pots.

I've hit 143 without pots with warrior. I could probably get to 150 (with many tries and probably pots) if I start at 140 instead of the 100. We have a dude who's at 162...he can't go any further than that cause the time runs out (He spends on gems so I can see that happening). Even if you have unlimited pots..the bosses become so hard that current level 44 weapons aren't strong enough to kill. I'm currently at 143 max and I think if I used pots it may be possible to get to 150 or even 160 - I won't know until I get there.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    I've hit 143 without pots with warrior. I could probably get to 150 (with many tries and probably pots) if I start at 140 instead of the 100. We have a dude who's at 162...he can't go any further than that cause the time runs out (He spends on gems so I can see that happening). Even if you have unlimited pots..the bosses become so hard that current level 44 weapons aren't strong enough to kill. I'm currently at 143 max and I think if I used pots it may be possible to get to 150 or even 160 - I won't know until I get there.

A guy at 162?

That must have dropped him buy a couple hundred bucks. Around 50-70 revives shot down there.

Floor 160 is like the old floor 150.....practically anyone who is above it is a hacker.

Not saying your guy is a hacker.....but wave 160 above is highly suspicious.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    Gluadmin / moloch all u need to do is just delete all accounts over 154... imo 150 is also highly suspicious but with the new rune system it may be juuust about possible if u use 4 revives. .. AND FOR U BEGINNERS U WILL BE TIMED OUT CAUSE YOUR 44 GOLD WEAPON CANNOT REACH U BEYOND 149 EVEN WITH MAXED OUT RUNES BEFORE THE TIMER EXPIRES... So sincere request to glu... please ban imei or ids of all people above 154... and u have a hack free game... and then work on removing the hack from the game.. thanks...
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    For now until we have the gear to honestly make it further they should just put a cap on the tower at 150. That would slow down the hackers and cmon how often do you reach 150 without a cràpton if pots. It may defeat the whole endless idea but it is a simple fix until they can get a handle on these cheating little wastes of life.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    For now until we have the gear to honestly make it further they should just put a cap on the tower at 150. That would slow down the hackers and cmon how often do you reach 150 without a cràpton if pots. It may defeat the whole endless idea but it is a simple fix until they can get a handle on these cheating little wastes of life.

i believe i put that in the suggestions forum last week.

150 is possible with as put a carpton of pots but this 160+ is nonsense....I would even venture the 162 might be legit but I would stake my account 99.9% of people over 160 are hackers

the dude in first place has 4 times my whole guilds vp and we always place...this is amazingly retarded....he is already on the hall of fame once which is a slap in the face....do something about this glu.
    How thick can you get g|u.
    He's on wave 289 with 40 million vp leading the tournament and was allowed to hack and win the last survival tournament and get placed in the hall of fame. He needs to be removed from the hall of fame and banned along with the other 1500+ hackers that are past wave 160.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    If putting a cap on the levels is too hard, would it be too hard to just stop giving vp or items past 160?
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    I've been thinking. Every pc game has an anti-hack system that automatically perma-bans you if you open a cheat program (i.e: CheatEngine). Why not have the same for ew3? Make an anti-hack tool that automatically perma-bans anyone that goes over 165th floor in tower and 60th floor in lotus. Of course, you'd have to increases the cap whenever you guys decide to bring t9 gear.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Even with a ton of revives you cant beat 150 legit your dmg would be to low even with pot time reset and time would run out bedore you kill them
  • RSPRSP Registered Users 6 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Even with a ton of revives you cant beat 150 legit your dmg would be to low even with pot time reset and time would run out bedore you kill them

I agree with Lactrix. Even I have lots of revive potion and HP pots the time will elapse. We can go beyond 150 Floor if and only if there is an update on gears and weapon.
  • aryoaryo Registered Users 6 Posts
    No Honest played ever made it through wave 150! i tried it with a ton of pots. i used all skills, attacked without block to get killed again to save time and did same again until i run out of pots.
    that way i made it to 148.
    I dont believe there are much more stupid Kids who are spending hundred of Dollar to make it that far.
    Iam actually place 1300 or already 2300 or so on top list in hero tower....

Everybody who tells me he finished wave 150 is a cheater!
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    aryo wrote: »
    No Honest played ever made it through wave 150! i tried it with a ton of pots. i used all skills, attacked without block to get killed again to save time and did same again until i run out of pots.
    that way i made it to 148.
    I dont believe there are much more stupid Kids who are spending hundred of Dollar to make it that far.
    Iam actually place 1300 or already 2300 or so on top list in hero tower....

Everybody who tells me he finished wave 150 is a cheater!

Indeed my rank is 14-15 @wave 148 on iOS. Im a really good gamer, in WoW i can concider myself as a pro even. Im that good that i have the confidens to say that if pots are not allowed in PvP i will be a nightmare to other players. And 149 got the best of me. Dash etc crit for **** on wolfmens cant imagine facing bearmen or ogres at that wave so id say due to timer amd the ammount of hp bosses have on 149/150 you cant legit beat 150 or above
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    This tournament is a joke. Tournament ended none of the hackers are banned. I don't have words how much Glu screwed with us this time.. =|
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • jhenyk2jhenyk2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I will win win this Tournament :D I hope so