Hackers messing up the ranking in Survival Tourney

Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
Ok G.L.U. i think there is nothing to say about it! So just please remove Survival Tournament! It's just begun a few hours ago and check this only 1 guy guild went up to 1.6 million in just 20 mins?

You should do something about it G.L.U... Seriously!
Prev1

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yup 1.2.2 hack is as follows.
    Name of cheat: MODDed
    - 1 Hit Kill , mana hack
    - No coldown on skills
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Wasn't asking that what the hackers would use to do this... I'm just worrying about if these ****ers gonna get the prizes that wouldn't be fair... cause im sick and tired. Everytime i try to get high Vp all the time but these guys just killing all the tournament desire and then most of the ppl give up.
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    if you cant fight them..join them
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    They got banned last time, they're gonna get banned this time.
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Yeah hopefully they get banned soon, I noticed the same thing, people with 3mil+ VP soon after the tourney started, getting to floor 300+. Definitely needs to be addressed!
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Is this on iOS or android? I just hit and cleared wave 148. And granted me rank #14
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Is this on iOS or android? I just hit and cleared wave 148. And granted me rank #14

I play on Android

I don't care if I'm putting people on blast, ill give you 3 right now: jason90622-floor 287 over 14mil Vp(leader), parkairm floor 353, mini1020 floor 275 almost 12mil VP...

Ridiculous!

I didn't plan on competing serious in this tourney, I don't even have a guild yet but its not fair to those who are trying hard without hacking.

Anyway I am sure its being addressed
  • HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    If Deviljins win tour and fame or get prizes...I'll be taking my wallet elswhere...Ive spent thousands since the game started. Consider that...and tell me what you are going to glu about it?
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    thats the worst idea ever lito. Have some respect for the game and play fair.
    ~cat
  • GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    BellaAnn wrote: »
    thats the worst idea ever lito. Have some respect for the game and play fair.

Here, here! Couldn't agree more
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Grandudius wrote: »
    Here, here! Couldn't agree more

So far no hacker in sight on IOS side as far as I can see. So looking good. Hope this holds up :)

Edit: Or hmm.. one guy hit floor 200, so I guess mby I was wrong :/
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Well in android, the top 22 guilds, I have never heard of them before.

I play a reasonable amount of time, level 50 mage, I have 26k VP and Im ranked 3820. Usually Im in the top 500.

A quick scroll through the top players shows names like RahOgix , Gkfkss , IOfe , jxjxjcif ... players nobody has seen before which look very suspiciously like temp/hacker names.

Survival tournaments = hacking tournaments.
    Anyone above floor 160 is a guaranteed hacker and there around 1500 on the Android leader board above 160. Please ban all these accounts for us Moloch.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Well in android, the top 22 guilds, I have never heard of them before.

I play a reasonable amount of time, level 50 mage, I have 26k VP and Im ranked 3820. Usually Im in the top 500.

A quick scroll through the top players shows names like RahOgix , Gkfkss , IOfe , jxjxjcif ... players nobody has seen before which look very suspiciously like temp/hacker names.

Survival tournaments = hacking tournaments.

I see there is a problem, but whats with the 26k VP ? I mean at level 50 you get more then that in one Endless run so it´s not really impressive and would give a rank around 3-4k this far into the tour on Ios side as well without the hackers ;p
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Cheat team has been notified. Will let you know when there is an update.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I see there is a problem, but whats with the 26k VP ? I mean at level 50 you get more then that in one Endless run so it´s not really impressive and would give a rank around 3-4k this far into the tour on Ios side as well without the hackers ;p

I don't start from level one. That would take to long! I start around lv120 and get to around 130/135.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Habarabis wrote: »
    If Deviljins win tour and fame or get prizes...I'll be taking my wallet elswhere...Ive spent thousands since the game started. Consider that...and tell me what you are going to glu about it?

Why would you spend thousands? ...
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    I don't start from level one. That would take to long! I start around lv120 and get to around 130/135.

You don't have to start at level 1 but you can at least start at level 100. Don't pick up drops from 100-110 unless its reagents cause you can pick up all the prince stuff and give yourself a chance at prince shards as well. 111 and above is where godlies start. If you can get to level 140ish I think its around 40ish k worth of vp per run.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »

Some folks are financially free so they will spend what they like. To each their own.
  • EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Cheat team has been notified. Will let you know when there is an update.

Seriously?

jason in Android has been placed in the Hall of Fame after hacking his way since the last Survival tournament and and is well on his way to another place and you just take notice now?

How thick can you get?
  • noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Some folks are financially free so they will spend what they like. To each their own.

But to spend thousands on a game like this and this company.....i also did spent thousands on games, but not to a company and game like this
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    noob201 wrote: »
    But to spend thousands on a game like this and this company.....i also did spent thousands on games, but not to a company and game like this

If the devs could reconcile their actual gems sold vs. the amount paid, I'd bet there'll be a HHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE difference. hehehehehehehehe
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    The current top 50 all-time VP players are new from this tournament. I was almost top100 VP all-time, now I am almost below 300... what's the point... if gl.u doesn't disqualify cheater players/guilds I'm done with survival tourneys.. this is a joke.

Who said you should start from level one? But, yeah nvm do as you like :)
    ThinIce wrote: »

Because I can. And so people like you who have never spent a penny can enjoy updates..
    Like pvp...and ice caves...runes. get the picture now?
    seanski wrote: »
    If the devs could reconcile their actual gems sold vs. the amount paid, I'd bet there'll be a HHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE difference. hehehehehehehehe

Lol.. Let are you that thick headed...how do you think billing tickets are handled...you sir are one of those free players that enjoy freemium games...spend $10 and think you know everything...
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Because I can. And so people like you who have never spent a penny can enjoy updates..

What? We have pvp already? Ehr...
    Ethanbugs wrote: »
    Seriously?

jason in Android has been placed in the Hall of Fame after hacking his way since the last Survival tournament and and is well on his way to another place and you just take notice now?

How thick can you get?

He's on wave 289 with 40 million vp leading the tournament and was allowed to hack and win the last survival tournament and get placed in the hall of fame. He needs to be removed from the hall of fame and banned along with the other 1500+ hackers that are past wave 160.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

Ice caves are worthless ATM.

PvP hasnt come yet, and if it does, then it will most likely be a pay to win or hack to win event.

Most people hate the concept of runes.

Get the picture now?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    This tourny is just free vp for doin my daily endless grinds. Nothing more. My guild is in 63 place and we're always top 20. Ridiculous really.