Options

Shouldn't be able to sell fused/evolved items, no matter how rare.

ukjamesukukjamesuk Registered Users 15 Posts
Following this thread,

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?102104-Will-any-green-grey-item-sell-straight-away

I decided to make this one to see if we can get this changed in the next update.

You shouldn't be able to sell any item that is fused or evolved without confirmation. Some items which are green/grey but fully evolved shouldn't be able to be sold by a misplaced tap.

Hope this gets patched.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Why would they care?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Why would they care?

200.gif
  • Options
    ukjamesukukjamesuk Registered Users 15 Posts
    Why would they care?

Umm I think that's the whole reason they made this part of the forum; because they care.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    ukjamesuk wrote: »
    Umm I think that's the whole reason they made this part of the forum; because they care.

Oh you. Look at you. Thinking that people actually care. Let me tell you something: they made this part of the forum to give you the ILLUSION that they care. But they don't.

Hey, welcome to REAL LIFE :D. It's all gonna be nice and dandy from now on. /sarcasm
  • Options
    ukjamesuk wrote: »

If you care about fully evolved green and grey items....then you must be new to the game.

And if that's the case, you probably haven't spent that much money.

And if that is the case.......they don't care.

It's like the case with JonWayne, KaOtiC, and Lostsoul losing their characters. Glu immediately returned them......and it only took three days. Why? Because these are some of the biggest spenders in EW3.

Other people that haven't spent tens of thousands?? Nah, Glu won't care.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    If you care about fully evolved green and grey items....then you must be new to the game.

And if that's the case, you probably haven't spent that much money.

And if that is the case.......they don't care.

It's like the case with JonWayne, KaOtiC, and Lostsoul losing their characters. Glu immediately returned them......and it only took three days. Why? Because these are some of the biggest spenders in EW3.

Other people that haven't spent tens of thousands?? Nah, Glu won't care.

Like Irishking and WOLTER. Snif Snif
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Like Irishking and WOLTER. Snif Snif

IrishKing had spent hundreds on EW3 too. But apparently Glu didn't think that was enough....