Options

RUNE Fuse Failure Predicament

ALPHAWAR2ALPHAWAR2 Registered Users 7 Posts
Rune Fuse FAILURE Issue

We farm gear, reagents and coins earnt in game and we fuse and evolve gear with no risk of failure. It just requires you to be at the correct level, have sufficient coins and reagents.

Why don't Runes follow this internal game logic and formula, you compete in tourneys, complete missions, collect in towers etc. and then see all that work lost in a failed fuse ... it makes no sense

So then Runes would follow the same formula for drops in game with gold runes dropping like Godly items and Soulshard etc. and anyone seeking an accelarated path has the option of using gems to spin on the The God of Rune. Just like the choice players already have for equipment (God of Gold, Ancestor God, Silver God etc).

This would then conform to the already current logic of the game as is and make more sense.

Just asking ...

Comments

• Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Agreed. But again the was done so that to stop failure and ensure you get the rune you want you must spend $ which is why they made the game. I hope they can fix this as well but I don't see that happening.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Maybe keep everything the way it currently is, but add higher level runes to the drop tables in endless.. Gold runes being as rare as godly.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I was surprised when fire tower first came out to be getting grey runes from level 0 to level 50. And it is still that way.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    I was surprised when fire tower first came out to be getting grey runes from level 0 to level 50. And it is still that way.

Right?
    It kinda sucks..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    The rune system is like that of ew2 in which fusing 10 elements to make a stronger element had a percentage probability system (for eg. 10 normal gave you 1 green ). this game has followed this strategy of perc probably
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Giving us rare epic and legendary runes would ruin there earning profits so I think so that's why flu hasn't included it.
    Also known as - psyched!