[possible bug?] endless drop rates

nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
Hey guys,

since the update, I noticed that endless has a tendency not to drop anything at all per 5 levels, especially the 4/5/9/10 ones.

I've had at least 3 runs where 114/115, 119/120, and 124/125 had 0 drops, and many more where part of those levels didn't drop anything.

I'm not even worried about godly items dropping, but it's nice to think there might be a chance :p, especially given the high wait time between tickets replenishing.

Just wondering if it's a bug that other people have noticed, or if I have just been the most unlucky player around for the last couple of days lol

Happy Easter!

-n

Comments

• RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I was actually gonna post on this earlier. But then i thought "does glu really give a ****". Anyway sitting here bored so i figured id let you know your not alone. My cràp drop stage is 120. 9/10 runs i get absolutely nothing. Ive had quite a few runs from 116-120 where i end up with a sigil and mebbe an eye for that whole series. But once again im sure its just a chance thing. Im sure there are people who will argue 116-120 is where they found the light of their life. The games drops are so erratic for every person its impossible to tell if its a bug, shîtty luck, or glu just stickin it to ya.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    Hey guys,

since the update, I noticed that endless has a tendency not to drop anything at all per 5 levels, especially the 4/5/9/10 ones.

I've had at least 3 runs where 114/115, 119/120, and 124/125 had 0 drops, and many more where part of those levels didn't drop anything.

I'm not even worried about godly items dropping, but it's nice to think there might be a chance :p, especially given the high wait time between tickets replenishing.

Just wondering if it's a bug that other people have noticed, or if I have just been the most unlucky player around for the last couple of days lol

Happy Easter!

-n

Yeah there might be something wrong with the drops acctually. I´m not one to complain about low drop rates since I think godlys should be hard to get but yeah 9 out of 10 runs those important bosses on stages 114/115, 119/120, 124/125, 129/130, 134/135 just falls down to the ground with nothing, except for reagents every now and then. So I do get my good share of shards but no legendary items.
    To thoose high GS players out there who gets godlys and 44 dps every now and then are you experiencing drops this way as well or is the drops faulty for some of us? I´ve been having it like this for ever and therefore only seen about two godly drops even tho I´m farming endless 110-138 all the time.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hear hear. I have noticed the same thing. Thanks for typing a thread
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Me too. Warrior has gotten one sigil from like six ogre/bearman. It's a bit weird.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I'm having trouble getting drops in endless also since update.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    I got only Unbreakable boots in 105, But between 106 to 120 zero ledendary item Drops
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Yepp It's a bug i hope gluadmin or moloch reads this
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Suppose you have a bad drop. Something that's 1 in a thousand probability. What's the chance that you'll notice it? I bet the chance of noticing and thinking "wow, something must be wrong" is several hundred times higher than if the 1 in a thousand goes your way.

I think it's completely bad when a boss doesn't drop something. When four or five in a row don't drop anything it's broken. At the same time, last week I landed two godly items. One each in two consecutive waves. I'm not complaining on that side.

to GLU. Regardless of how balanced your probability curve is perception is against you. I recommend you always recalculate a wave that gives zero loot items.
  • HootersHooters Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same here. Had a 5 wave loot grab where I had a total drop of 2 white reagents. No gear at all. Sure sometimes u can just have a bad roll but it's definitely becoming a noticeable trend. Love running Endless but its dissapointing when a double cyclops wave has no drops. I'd be content with higher shard drops. Need like 30 for a set of gear and by the time u get 5 of em your gear is obsolete lol.
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Y'all just complaining like little pussies. Y'all gotta accept RNGesus in your hearts or you ain't gonna get schitt.

On a serious note, I have noticed a dramatic decrease in drop rate. Before the update I was able to get 5-10 eyes in 20 floors or so. Now I barely get 3.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Is this mostly on tower of heroes or fire lotus?
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Tower of hero's has not given me any trouble, with drops ranging from a few to many and including a good selection of legendary drops. Not really tried new rune tower, been building my armour selection up first. Can sadly say that everything seem to be working as it is meant to be.

PLEASE DONT CHANGE IT AGAIN.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    Moloch wrote: »
    wouldnt know about lotus tower since i dont waste tickets there. I definately feel something is off in hero tower. The legendary drops i feel are fine. They are rare as they should be. Its the fact that on boss heavy stages like the ones we have already mentioned there are ZERO drops. When i kill 6 mini bosses on 119 or 2 heavy bosses on 120 there should at least be something. Reagents, trash, wondrous, anything at all would be nice. Especially when i have well over 400 iif. This alone either means something is wrong with the stat or something is wrong with drops in general.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

Heroes, I don't waste tickets on lotus since the drops are not worth it IMO.

TerryQ wrote: »
    Tower of hero's has not given me any trouble, with drops ranging from a few to many and including a good selection of legendary drops. Not really tried new rune tower, been building my armour selection up first. Can sadly say that everything seem to be working as it is meant to be.

PLEASE DONT CHANGE IT AGAIN.

Glad to hear everything is working fine for you.

However, just looking at the thread, it seems that more people have an issue than people who don't.. selfish much?

As stated by others, I don't have a problem with the low legendary drop rate.. I have a problem with 4/5/9/0 levels having no drops at all.

For reference, I have 440ish% iif on my mage.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    wouldnt know about lotus tower since i dont waste tickets there. I definately feel something is off in hero tower. The legendary drops i feel are fine. They are rare as they should be. Its the fact that on boss heavy stages like the ones we have already mentioned there are ZERO drops. When i kill 6 mini bosses on 119 or 2 heavy bosses on 120 there should at least be something. Reagents, trash, wondrous, anything at all would be nice. Especially when i have well over 400 iif. This alone either means something is wrong with the stat or something is wrong with drops in general.

Yes, this is exactly it. It´s not about Godlys beeing low drop chance. Its getting 0 drop from thoose important stages that makes you wounder if everything is as it should be. Since its much more rare to get any drop from them then to get 0 drops it feels like something is indeed wrong. I might do a video and upload it if this is really needed.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Besides barely any gold drops I've also had several 4th and 5th waves with absolutely nothing not even a regent glad to know I'm not the only one
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    115 to 120 gave me one reagent and that was it. Definitely something is wrong.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I bought a lottery ticket and did not win, that's definitely wrong..... Oh wait its random. Lol

When something is random there is nothing to say you will get something every time. Sometimes you get nothing, sometimes you get lots and if you you are lucky you might hit the jackpot.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    I bought a lottery ticket and did not win, that's definitely wrong..... Oh wait its random. Lol

When something is random there is nothing to say you will get something every time. Sometimes you get nothing, sometimes you get lots and if you you are lucky you might hit the jackpot.

Don't you find very strange that all the complains regarding 1/2 drops (mostly reagents) in 5 stages appeared only after the update?
    This thing did not happend before the update so it's not random.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Found 4 murdermakers, 2 from yesterday so cant complain :)
    ;)
  • LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    I was actually gonna post on this earlier. But then i thought "does glu really give a ****". Anyway sitting here bored so i figured id let you know your not alone. My cràp drop stage is 120. 9/10 runs i get absolutely nothing. Ive had quite a few runs from 116-120 where i end up with a sigil and mebbe an eye for that whole series. But once again im sure its just a chance thing. Im sure there are people who will argue 116-120 is where they found the light of their life. The games drops are so erratic for every person its impossible to tell if its a bug, shîtty luck, or glu just stickin it to ya.

It's GLU stickin it to you, yes I have the same bug or problem or whatever you wanna call it endless runs are waste of time now all I get is a set of blue gear from 110-140 and that's ridiculous have not seen a Godly drop since last patch or update or what the f u k you wanna call it, I notice if you post your luck is ****t.
    mohican wrote: »
    Found 4 murdermakers, 2 from yesterday so cant complain :)
    the complaint is not with godly drops. It is with NOTHING dropping. As stated the godly drop rate is fine. Even though i get maybe one piece every 20 runs there are people like you who say they get them every run. Thats the fun of random, some people get all the luck. But i would rather get something as a drop rather than absolutely nothing.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Agree. In the 30 runs I did for the tourney the last two days. Most of the 4th and 5th stages had zero drops. Before te patch these large bosses would drop tons of trash and normally a reaget. Now we are lucky to get anything. I would say it was 75-80% of these waves that have nothing and these are the waves that have the chance to drop the gear we run them for. Please let us know what you find mochi.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    The ogre in particular seems to drop nothing for me anytime he's on the last wave.
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    d1ck42o wrote: »
    The ogre in particular seems to drop nothing for me anytime he's on the last wave.

or a double cat and get nothing whatsoever...... thats the annoying part even a ****py white piece is better than nothing
  • jhenyk2jhenyk2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same thing sometimes going on , i don't know why but it's realy like that....