Options

10 times combined lesser rune with 1 success????

CublakerzCublakerz Registered Users 15 Posts
Do u guys have the same experince with me???? Failed 9 times from 10 attemp to combined lesser rune, not common.... Not to mention blue rune... How can u get purple then????? Lol

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Pay money for purple runes. I've had around six purple fail so far. how many did i try?

Around 6....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    No I´ve been having atleast better luck then that. From my own experience I would have guessed the success % is somewhere around this:
    Grey -> Green 2/3 ~ 66% Success
    Green -> ~ Blue 1/3 ~ 33% Success
    Blue -> Purple 1/10 ~ 10% Success
    Purple -> Gold 2/100 ~ 2% Success

With that said I think you are on the unlucky side of the randomness.

Would acctually be great if Glu could acctually say % instead of High/Low/Very low and so on, since what one person think is high someone else might concider to be low.

Im pretty sure most people who hear low chance of Fail thinks it should be 90-95% Success rate so I can see why they get mad.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    No I´ve been having atleast better luck then that. From my own experience I would have guessed the success % is somewhere around this:
    Grey -> Green 2/3 ~ 66% Success
    Green -> ~ Blue 1/3 ~ 33% Success
    Blue -> Purple 1/10 ~ 10% Success
    Purple -> Gold 2/100 ~ 2% Success

With that said I think you are on the unlucky side of the randomness.

Would acctually be great if Glu could acctually say % instead of High/Low/Very low and so on, since what one person think is high someone else might concider to be low.

Im pretty sure most people who hear low chance of Fail thinks it should be 90-95% Success rate so I can see why they get mad.

The reason they don't give percentages is because someone would sue Glu. With the "high and low", they can do what they want
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Pay money for purple runes. I've had around six purple fail so far. how many did i try?

Around 6....
    So is this the conventional wisdom? Use coins for green and blue and gems for purple and gold?

I have had a good success rate combining for greens; I'd say at least 80%. But I haven't tried combining any of my greens for blues yet.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    So is this the conventional wisdom? Use coins for green and blue and gems for purple and gold?

I have had a good success rate combining for greens; I'd say at least 80%. But I haven't tried combining any of my greens for blues yet.

Save your coins buddy! Use gems for green to blue as well, only use coins for grey to green. Maybe just my experience but I have tried to fuse green to blue at least 10 times with only 2 success.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I use gold for gray to green, but I recommend gems for everything above that. Gold is relatively easy to acquire, especially if you endless often.
  • Options
    Don't bother wasting gems or gold on runes. Use gems for inventory or desperate reagents. Runes have either very little effect or none at all.
  • Options
    G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    Don't bother wasting gems or gold on runes. Use gems for inventory or desperate reagents. Runes have either very little effect or none at all.

I disagree with you on this. Runes help a lot especially the purple and gold ones on new kingdom ice stages and the new Spirit Bridge bosses also fire tower.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    You need to stack runes for it to be useful. Having 3 of the same purple runes could be very useful since that would be what, a 20% damage increase? Not too shabby.

Inventory space is an absolute necessity for this though, otherwise you have no space to switch gear.