The bosses on spirit bridge take steroids

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
How do you beat them? The last two bosses have long ranged swords making it extremely difficult for my mage (5200 GS) to evade. My mage can take only so much damage before she gets killed.

The 10,000 GS I'm not gonna even try on since my purple L36 weapon is like chipping a glacier with a screw driver and hammer.

Also waiting on the 20 offerings I got from the last tourney to help me.
Prev1

Comments

• Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    I just did beat the "MONSTER BOSS" and it took me beat him 4 mins with my mage that costed me 2xhealth pot 2xmana pot with a revive potion... And My GS? its 12k

GLU is the best...!
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I think it is heavily dependant on the runes you have...

The 10k GS level suggests fire resist and lightning attack. Unfortunately my mage is geared with fire attack and ice resist (I was thinking new levels would be added in the 4th kingdom). With my 11604 GS mage (5 godly pieces) I can only get his health down to 80% (I didn't bother using pots).

To unsocket my runes would cost 160 gems.. (~$10).. but even if I did that next week they may have new 4th kingdom content where I need my current runes...

This is the exact reason the players have been screaming out for an easier rune system or some big change in our favour for once.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I think it is heavily dependant on the runes you have...

You mean how much money we can spend on gold runes?

Blue runes and below are obsolete.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts

Agreed and Did you notice how bad they nerfed the tournament rewards though? Went from 20 and 15 gold rune offerings to 10 7 5 3 1 or some nonsense.
    Why must they always take 1 step forward and 3 steps back?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Slickster2Slickster2 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Our server is undergoing maint now.. Sounds like this should be interesting..
    I thought my 4299 gs monk would have a chance at the 3000gs boss but I barely scratched him
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts

Obsolete is your word of the day ultra lol
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Obsolete is your word of the day ultra lol

I used the word twice today, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Lmao that general is on roids mate, best gear and sword in game and I'm getting owned, I like it tho, it's a challenge :) just have to get his technics and attacks down.
    -Sagelz
  • AvantyrAvantyr Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the wings and phoenix pet (and eyes is it?) next to the bosses are and how do you get them?
    Are they cosmetic items which may drop when you beat them? If so, whats's the drop rate like?
    Thanks
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    They are purely for looks (pet and wing), however the final boss drops unique styled weapons which I'm going to assume are level 44 golds.

Drop rates will undoubtedly be ooutrageously low so expect to spend hours farming the basic boss to earn them.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    They are purely for looks (pet and wing), however the final boss drops unique styled weapons which I'm going to assume are level 44 golds.

Drop rates will undoubtedly be ooutrageously low so expect to spend hours farming the basic boss to earn them.

I'm almost positive that the weapons are the same as murdermaker, nightfire, and mighty mitts.
    You can't kill the bästard without having those weapons first, so what's the point of even bothering with him?
    Jewelz
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I'm almost positive that the weapons are the same as murdermaker, nightfire, and mighty mitts.
    You can't kill the bästard without having those weapons first, so what's the point of even bothering with him?

Glu need to reduce thier health... So tiered of seeing them screw new players over and over.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    First off let me say i appreciate the concept here. Kill bosses for wing, pet and weapon skin. Since they just wont let me buy a **** skin this is cool. And yay, ill farm the other two bosses for wing and pet.

As for big boss I tried him 3 times. First was with fire/ice setup for the new levels of course. Was a joke. Next i figured wth ill stick some thunder/fire runes in and give it a shot. All purps btw. Yeah you guessed it. Still a joke. No pots with either setup i get him to mebbe 80%. Im not wasting my pots on a boss with more than likely a 1/1,000,000 chance of dropping a weapon i already have that just looks different.

*** is wrong with glu. Runes are worthless, just a money sink. This 10k gs boss (yeah right 10k) is just yet another fail on the list of **** glu can f up.

Not only that, you're going need to spend long hours trying to find it. Given the testimonials on how long people farmed Endless, I don't think people will be inclined to find those weapons.
    Let's complain more, maybe they'll nerf the boss who evidently would take 20 minutes to kill (if he never attacked back).
    Currently farming for wings, then pet😜
    -Sagelz
    Rentoc wrote: »
    As for big boss I tried him 3 times.

Im guessing you have 3 sets of equiptment right? Or did you unsocket/re-rune them?

Also, are the runes next to each boss the attack and defence they have or is that what you need to be most effective against them?

The 10k boss has thunder attack and fire defence rune.

Also, yes everybody is right they do have way to much HP, at least the last 2 bosses. Id like to know were they play tested and If so what level character, which character and what runes and attack/defence were used..?
    I think the displayed runes are the weaknesses of the boss.

Also, I just noticed that the gold runes only display level 44 gear and not the unbreakable. Can anyone confirm if that's what you'll get on the gold runes?
    10th kill of the 2nd boss (3k gs), I got a drill... I think his suggested GS should be 9000
  • BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    My experience is this suggested 10k is total bul****... my mage 12650 took the mainly boss only 40 percent life without use mana or life or some else.... and items drop from another boss is too very well:))))))))))))
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Is it just lv 44 ancestral gear he drops, so im assuming its mm equivalent then ?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Watch more closely: the suggestion is 10K + purple runes (lightning attack and fire defence)
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    I managed to kill the 10K dude three times, each taking over five minutes as mage with. 11.3k gs.. Screw up once and you're dead, though.. :/
    Jewelz
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I got 12k, full godly and murdermaker all with good runes but Oni just walks over me as if I wasn't there, this has to be set wrong. Using all my skills don't even give him anything to worry about, after a few seconds I am dead and he has only lost a small amount of health.

This one is not a learn his pattern problem.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    It sounds like the team tested him only with the mage, all godly gear and all gold runes and thought yea.. he is a bit hard but he is beatable most of the time...
  • AvantyrAvantyr Registered Users 7 Posts
    Its pretty hard, I've killed the first bosses ~10 times and even with all IIF gear I can't get anything above green/uncommon...
    Oh guys and he heals leelele
    -Sagelz
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    i can afford purple runes on my 10k gs warrior but i don't think i am going to kill it. He seems to get enough damage from my level 44 purple weapon but i just can't seem to parry all his sht.

Would love to see those wings to figure out if its worth farming
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    i can afford purple runes on my 10k gs warrior but i don't think i am going to kill it. He seems to get enough damage from my level 44 purple weapon but i just can't seem to parry all his sht.

Would love to see those wings to figure out if its worth farming

You can't parry all attacks because our skills has cool down. If Glu will removed it and make it like in EW2 then we can spam the floors with our skills and give this $h1t enemy a hell of pain.