Spirit Bridge

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Great idea, but main 10k boss a nightmare.

I got 12k full godly and murdermaker plus good suitable runes, but he kills me in about three hits. I don't want to here learn his pattern of people this boss is way to hard. With my set up it should be a down to the wire fight not a whitewash.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
Prev13

Comments

• TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    First two bosses are a walkover, but last boss kills me in a few seconds. Using skills(warrior) take next to no health off him.

Quest suggests that this is a normal mode, with possibly an other mode to follow.

I will not be finishing this one, in fact is don't think I will even bother any more. I have no intention of wasting time and effort or potions on this one.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Youbwere complaining a few weeks ago you couldnt get godlys and you have a full set now, good job....

Do you have purple runes, if not your wasting your time,
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    It's worth killing one time for the tokens and that's it, unless you are very lucky or you have nothing else to do.
    Strangely enough I got all my good gear after last update, if it's purple runes you need then I'm screwed, blues are my best. Not gonna bother with this boss just not worth my effort. Was very pleased to get all the gear I have chased for months, then a boss appears that makes them look worthless.
    Finally back to work in a couple of weeks, so this distraction will become a thing of the past even possibly deleted.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    He's OP, to much health, and hits "to" great.
    -Sagelz
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Strangely enough I got all my good gear after last update, if it's purple runes you need then I'm screwed, blues are my best. Not gonna bother with this boss just not worth my effort. Was very pleased to get all the gear I have chased for months, then a boss appears that makes them look worthless.

oh man that sounds bad... Don't worry though they may even patch this. Remember a few weeks ago when their patch made 4th kingdom bosses extremely weak in the attack and they fixed it within 24 hours. If everyone is saying he is really to hard they could make him easier quickly.

Also when they put in new areas in the 4th kingdom your godly gear will help out lots there.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Takes 2 mins to kill 10k boss with Mage (im using just green runes)
    ;)
  • BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    you mistake :) you think first boss take you 2 minutes or not? you you kill 10k boss between two minutes record this:)
    mohican wrote: »
    Takes 2 mins to kill 10k boss with Mage (im using just green runes)

strange... with my 10k mage with green runes I only get him to 80% health in 2 minutes, then im dead.
    strange... with my 10k mage with green runes I only get him to 80% health in 2 minutes, then im dead.

Lol it is Mohican we talking about tho, like learning boss patterns in game, you can soon learn poster patterns in forum :-)
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    50 seconds with Mage only 1 gold 2 purple lightning runes. Warrior 1:30 playing slowly with 1 purple 2 blue lightning runes. Guess you guys need to learn to play, whenever something isn't a 6 second joke you cry it's too hard...
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Ahaha k_otic your using warrior and mage with mod ahaha lol make a post of pic that you done it within a 1:30 min.

Make a post mohican u bs ahahahaha are you dreaming...
    Funny thing is that nobody mentioned Monk looooool!
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I noticed that my level 38 monk has an additional quest for the new bosses for 20 offerings whereas my other two level 50s only got one quest for 30 offerings.. Is this a mistake or is glu trying to level the playing field?
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    the sorceress with all the bosses are more easy .. we should balance things a bit
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Ahaha k_otic your using warrior and mage with mod ahaha lol make a post of pic that you done it within a 1:30 min.

Make a post mohican u bs ahahahaha are you dreaming...
    Shut up retard here's a video so you can learn to play from me ok?

http://youtu.be/sWRrHr16Lo4
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Funny thing is that nobody mentioned Monk looooool!

I did mention my monk in this thread or the other one that started before this one.... I have from memory 4400 GS and I can only get the 2nd 3k boss down to about 90%
    Sorry, forgot to mention.
    I was talking about the last boss - Oni General .
    hm i dont know meaby i am noob but i cant kill him 12660 all rune are purple but i dont have any lighting rune to attack ¨
    show video with mag:)
    K_OtiC wrote: »

If you don't have at least green lightning attack runes don't bother anymore.
    I did not know then lighting rune are best

Just seen video, what weapon you using, my murdermaker hits for nowhere close to what your video shows
    What runes do you have in Murdermaker?
    Warrior with 1 purple 2 blue lightning runes
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hahaha okie wish you got your new wep...nyahahahaha
    **** they were right i change my all my runs now i have 2x green light a 1x blue light and it is really much easier....if someone have 3x purple or some gold it must be very easy
    but item drop is very funy:) like on legendary hb
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    I kill em in 1 min flat it's not that hard...
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Here another Video
    It my first time using Reflector to record, Most video freeze while fighting.
    So this one is the best I got but still error and missing 0:17~0:28 part and sound error too.
  • dnumyarrajedodnumyarrajedo Registered Users 6 Posts

wow thanks for this video..i learn something useful tactic..and also thanks you onlylagcankilmeow if u r not a retard, k_Otic will not post this usefull video..hehehe