Options

new weapons form spirit bridge

flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
i am very lucky, thanks glu

i play non stop today....

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Are they level 44? Because from picture they are more like level 100 lol.
    And second thing, how you managed to kill him with Monk?
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Clearly
    Mod and hack
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    If I were glu, I'd lookup his IP and then check which account is on the same and ban em
  • Options
    Remove picture? I already save it ill post it back up again when am home.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Very smart guy lol!!

At least he thanked GLU!
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Any confirmation on what the new weapons are?
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Mage's weapon called oni-eye staff
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Same stats as L44 legendary?
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Yea same stats
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    That guy removed the pictures and the weapon stats are lik 629.000.0 Damage 20.000 CC and stuff as i can remember...

So what the heck is that?
  • Options
    That guy removed the pictures and the weapon stats are lik 629.000.0 Damage 20.000 CC and stuff as i can remember...

So what the heck is that?

Oh here, I still have his picture.

hacker01_zpsbc89545e.png

hacker02_zps0bb8a7d2.png
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    You should be asking what the hack is that
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Oh here, I still have his picture.

hacker01_zpsbc89545e.png

hacker02_zps0bb8a7d2.png

seems like he is padding the stats of all his weapons with 100 multiplier so instead of 629 attack we see 62900 attack... clearly hacking...
  • Options
    XxTH3PUN1SH3RxXXxTH3PUN1SH3RxX Registered Users 1 Posts
    How would I go about suggesting that glu make him a little less impossible to beat, or changing the suggested gs, bc it is bs..
    The suggestion gs on all fights should be more accurate, bc most without potions are close to impossible without potions, they should make the suggestions according to the average player's difficulty, and not factor in the use of potions as well as the average amount of fortitude, vs resolve armor being worn by the heros.

Anyone agree? Bc my gs is 10216 and I can't get more than a sixth of his life down before dying without pots.(using monk) and his suggested gs is 10,000 which maybe with warrior bc combat is so much easier with the blocking at 10k gs it would be easier, but with monk I don't see it being possible.. Agree, disagree, anything to add or comment on?
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    How would I go about suggesting that glu make him a little less impossible to beat, or changing the suggested gs, bc it is bs..
    The suggestion gs on all fights should be more accurate, bc most without potions are close to impossible without potions, they should make the suggestions according to the average player's difficulty, and not factor in the use of potions as well as the average amount of fortitude, vs resolve armor being worn by the heros.

Anyone agree? Bc my gs is 10216 and I can't get more than a sixth of his life down before dying without pots.(using monk) and his suggested gs is 10,000 which maybe with warrior bc combat is so much easier with the blocking at 10k gs it would be easier, but with monk I don't see it being possible.. Agree, disagree, anything to add or comment on?

He is a little bit difficult...wished I could kill him faster. Takes me about 1.5 to 2 minutes per kill and that's with level 44 Masterful Butcher Wand with 21.6% Thunder Elemental Damage and 36% Fire Resist. I don't even have all godlies so that's less hp for taking hits.

GS 10711 cause of runes - Runes are so expensive in this game.

Duc
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Lmao the moron posted screenshots with his modded stats. Beyond hilarious.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    This is the first thread of four... purely about weapons from the new bosses...
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    was it the same stats with Nightfire/MightyMitts/Murdermaker? Just the skin change right?
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    burgu wrote: »
    Great update, thx for it Glu. I finally got Oni Blade for my Warrior (after about 1500 defeats, no luck). I fully upgraded and equipped it. However the game crashes and it exits the app when it is equipped. It happened in normal mode Frosbite Cavern, also happened in Fire Lotus tower. I didn't check it in every location but apparently there is a problem. I tried many times in these places and crashed every time. I had no problem in fight with Hellboy though. There is no use of Oni Blade unless this problem is fixed.

(iPad Air, 128 gb; ios 7.1)

Edit: The problem seems to be solved after I restarted my device. I will keep this post to let people know that rebooting seems to work if they experience such a problem.

I was having a similar issue.. I don't have any of the new equipment however. And restarting my iPad did fix the issue.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    I was having a similar issue.. I don't have any of the new equipment however. And restarting my iPad did fix the issue.

I deleted my post here because I have the same post in the Support and Announcements section. So, there might a general problem related to the last update. I didn't think that it required restarting device since it was not a full update (it was just an in-app update).