ONI General weapons

Does anybody know if the weapons are same as nightfire murdermaker and mighty mitts?

Comments

• MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Does anybody know if the weapons are same as nightfire murdermaker and mighty mitts?

Yes, they are the same stat wise.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Since I'd like to farm for a weapon with murkermaker stats (I have Vortex Blade) I would like to know how the droprate is. Not an exact number. But for example. wings are much rarer than gear. I still don't have wings yet. Now if the T8 Gold weapon of Oni General has the same droprate than wings in previous Jade Forests I will not try to grind for that weapon.

I would appreciate any answer. thanks.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    Since I'd like to farm for a weapon with murkermaker stats (I have Vortex Blade) I would like to know how the droprate is. Not an exact number. But for example. wings are much rarer than gear. I still don't have wings yet. Now if the T8 Gold weapon of Oni General has the same droprate than wings in previous Jade Forests I will not try to grind for that weapon.

I would appreciate any answer. thanks.

The special item drop rate for all of the spirit bridge bosses are better than the drop rates on the wings were. Substantially so. They are still rare, but they are better :)

As always, this comes with the caveat that random is random. Some people already have them.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Does one general also drop wings and pet moloch?
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    The special item drop rate for all of the spirit bridge bosses are better than the drop rates on the wings were. Substantially so. They are still rare, but they are better :)

As always, this comes with the caveat that random is random. Some people already have them.

That's very pleasing. I still assume that I don't get any special items but at least the chance is higher that it occurs.

Thx for the answer. Wish ya a good day moloch.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

When you say "quite rare", do you mean we can get them in a couple thousand kills? Or what?

Because that last boss is hard as HELL. I can barely beat him.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • InsomniackInsomniack Registered Users 13 Posts
    1500 kills 8 hours of farming later, I got my blood moon wings
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Insomniack wrote: »
    1500 kills 8 hours of farming later, I got my blood moon wings
    Which one dropped it?

Btw - 2nd kill on 10k boss -> Oni Blade ;]
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Which one dropped it?

Btw - 2nd kill on 10k boss -> Oni Blade ;]

Curious what your IIF was when you killed the dude
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Curious what your IIF was when you killed the dude

Around 380
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Around 380

Ok definitely random - another member of ours got Soul Shredder with 143 IIF. Better beating him down than waiting forever with endless mode.
  • fizzyjosh555fizzyjosh555 Registered Users 4 Posts
    IIF literally does nothing.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Got pet on 4th wings on first and sword on 6th kill. Guess im lucky for once
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    What does the pet do?
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Got pet on 4th wings on first and sword on 6th kill. Guess im lucky for once

i dont like you :-p guildie of mine got oni blade on 5th kill
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Three days in well past 1000 kills still no blade...., mage got wand around 350 kills monk no love in around 100 so far. So some of you are super lucky or I'm super unlucky.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Three days in well past 1000 kills still no blade...., mage got wand around 350 kills monk no love in around 100 so far. So some of you are super lucky or I'm super unlucky.

i played 22 hours straight today. im well over 1k kills and I have yet to get mage weapon. That is all I have gone for. I run endless when I have tickets and farm for weapon when I don't. I feel I am very unlucky on this one. :/
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Y'all didn't pray to RNGesus 'nuff. Hail Gaben!
  • whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts

I've killed as many times i couldn't count night and oni, couldn't find even one good stuff, My GS is above 12k and i couldn't beat oni general his health is too **** much my hit against him is 550 to max 1500 and his attack against me 1 combo or 3 hit and i'm done,how's that fair?
    And tournament kept coming in every 2 days if I stick with night and Oni,i couldn't get enough coins for the tournament,no offence to the new special bosses,like them a lot but if Glu couldn't do something about Oni General, then I gotta stick with Hellboy and Tower in order to keep gaining coins.
    Come on Glu if we fight Oni General for almost 15 minutes, How we gonna keep up with tournaments?
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    whocare wrote: »
    I've killed as many times i couldn't count night and oni, couldn't find even one good stuff, My GS is above 12k and i couldn't beat oni general his health is too **** much my hit against him is 550 to max 1500 and his attack against me 1 combo or 3 hit and i'm done,how's that fair?
    And tournament kept coming in every 2 days if I stick with night and Oni,i couldn't get enough coins for the tournament,no offence to the new special bosses,like them a lot but if Glu couldn't do something about Oni General, then I gotta stick with Hellboy and Tower in order to keep gaining coins.
    Come on Glu if we fight Oni General for almost 15 minutes, How we gonna keep up with tournaments?

what class do you play?

Oni takes a little bit of learning, took me a few times to figure him out and now he only takes about 2 minutes with 11k gs and average runes..
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    what class do you play?

Oni takes a little bit of learning, took me a few times to figure him out and now he only takes about 2 minutes with 11k gs and average runes..

Try it with warrior. A warrior with green runes.

Takes 3-4 minutes, and drop rates are abysmal because Glu's so **** greedy. It's like trying to blast through 2 feet of lead with regular bullets. Takes forever.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.