Options

GREAT IDEA FOR MULTIPLAYER MODE!(Co-op:Cooperation Mode)

anubischpcanubischpc Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello Eternity Warriors' Staff:

The present thread is for let you know about a GREAT IDEA for the multiplayer mode in the game and is about to add the Party Mode (or Cooperative Mode).
May be you're asking me: Why?
and the reason is symple( or may be a little beat complicated)
Because the posibility to join in a battle with a friend or with members of your clan to figth bosses or simply clear a dungeon, change completely the panoram of a game.
It will allow us to invite our friend for to enjoy the game in a epic party battle.
It will allow us to create, more than be a gamer, a comunnity that will grow and grow faster than now.
And more reasons that i can´t describe now because of my bad english (I'm a Peruvian Player and I love your game)
Also I'm a Sony game tester, so I know, profetionally talking, the bigg different between games and games, and let me said that your game is one of the best that i never prove.
Well, Thanks for you time and patience for my bad english, but the reason because i try to let you know about this idea is because i feel (and know) that this game have a LOT OF POTENTIAL, and only need more great ideas to make this better.
Thanks for your time and for create this amazing game!

Atte.
Christian Palomino R.
Peruvian player

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    That sounds really good, but when the lot drops how should two or more players divide it, thats if they dont change the way loot drops, but if they dont it would become a major problem between players, and glu gets to be blamed as always.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    That sounds really good, but when the lot drops how should two or more players divide it, thats if they dont change the way loot drops, but if they dont it would become a major problem between players, and glu gets to be blamed as always.

..everyone would just receive the same rewards? They couldn't possibly be stupid enough to make people fight for what's dropped..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    ..everyone would just receive the same rewards? They couldn't possibly be stupid enough to make people fight for what's dropped..
    You really dont think so?
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    When I played final fantasy 1, there was a /roll option, which would be from 1-999. Highest person took it.