Spirit Bridge

Comments

• MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Man, you guys are good. Takes me over 2 minutes to kill him :)
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Here another Video
    It my first time using Reflector to record, Most video freeze while fighting.
    So this one is the best I got but still error and missing 0:17~0:28 part and sound error too.

Does been lvl 55 help?

Nice collection of potions btw
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    Moloch wrote: »

Aren't you one of the lucky few then, most of us getting * on big style
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Can we have your class and stats please? So we know where we need to be to kill this boss
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Does been lvl 55 help?

Not sure, never fight him with LV50 Warrior.

Of cause I got alot, I never have any reason to use them. I mean Warrior not really need much MP. And I love to keep my HP low so I do more damage, using potion would only weaken my attack.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Ahaha k_otic your using warrior and mage with mod ahaha lol make a post of pic that you done it within a 1:30 min.

Make a post mohican u bs ahahahaha are you dreaming...

Yeah ill beat him again and then post a screenshot here.

Also heres how I beat him:
    rewand wrote:
    Mohican

I saw your claim of killing the Oni General in 2 minutes. I have maxed out gear but haven't done better than pushed him to 75% health. What's the trick

--rewand

Can only do this with mage. Keep the general in the middle of the bridge dont let him go to the end where he fires off long range attacks. To do this keep freezin him over and over in the middle while keeping an orb near him and fire offf nornal attacks in between. Everytime ur freeze cooldown finishes press it str8 away to freeze him and continue ur asssault.
    ;)
    Lol I give up, cannot get past floor 115 in endless today. Normally get to 130. So looks like something not working right for me.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Can we have your class and stats please? So we know where we need to be to kill this boss

Level 46 warrior, MM maxed out, blue lightening attack runes, green and blue fire resist runes. Most of my gear is a mix of fort/resolve, half purple, half gold. Haven't leveled up my monk (27) or mage (35) high enough to even bother attempting the oni general. Most of my gear comes from farming towers.

I did die a lot figuring out his patterns. K_OtiC has way better technique than I do for fighting him. It is really smart to parry the oni's ranged attacks for extra damage, I was just dodging them.

Oh ****! Gotta stop posting beat up the boss video.
    If we make him look weak, they gonna make him harder ahaha XD
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Does been lvl 55 help?

So we need fire resistance rune for it?? I thought oni general is a thunder damage element and we need to socket thunder resistance for our gears?
    Level 46 warrior, MM maxed out, blue lightening attack runes, green and blue fire resist runes. Most of my gear is a mix of fort/resolve, half purple, half gold. Haven't leveled up my monk (27) or mage (35) high enough to even bother attempting the oni general. Most of my gear comes from farming towers.

I did die a lot figuring out his patterns. K_OtiC has way better technique than I do for fighting him. It is really smart to parry the oni's ranged attacks for extra damage, I was just dodging them.

Thx for info, I have better gear apart from runes, but not far off, but getting slaughtered so not gonna bother.

Delete time c'ya, and spend my cash wisely
    Almos died but here u go Mr onlylagcamkiomeow aka bababalian leader of FnH.

33f9lsi.jpg
    ;)
    So we need fire resistance rune for it?? I thought oni general is a thunder damage element and we need to socket thunder resistance for our gears?

No the lightning damage rune and fire resistance shown on the spirit bridge thing is what ur recommended to have not the bosses attributes.
    The night stalker is lightning based while the 2 stronger bosses are both fire.
    ;)
  • chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    Anyone done this with a monk and care to post? Have five forms and only do 200 damage each hit. Then can't dodge cos of cooldown so I die. 12.5kgs purp lightning rune and about 24% fire resist total. What am I doing wrong?
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Welll I say "Great Job, Glu!".
    Because the 10k boss is just the daily challenge I need. Bored of tower so I needed something new. He's not worth to farm but he's so much fun and the tokens are (more or less) great.
    Other 2 bosses are nice.

Just one thing is weird. My mage has 2,1k GS and her mission is the 3k GS boss. Fighthing him with the mage is ridicueless for me. Because even if I learn the boss hard. It needs a hell of time to beat it. I assume over 10 min. Remind that he is able to onehit me. I would prefer to have the 1st boss as mission instead.

All in all. Great new content.
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    No the lightning damage rune and fire resistance shown on the spirit bridge thing is what ur recommended to have not the bosses attributes.
    The night stalker is lightning based while the 2 stronger bosses are both fire.

So you recommend bro to use fire resist runes and lightning damage runes on weps?
  • HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    55seconds with my monk, 30% lightning dmg, 57% fire res
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
    My best is 54 sec (As timer stop, not when he die. Or I could say I kill him under 50 sec)

IMG_1088_zps19bc7513.png
    6sgegx.jpg
    <Ex0duS>
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You guys are weak. Try beating him with ice resist runes and fire damage. You end up doing like 350 damage for a regular attack.

I still beat him.

SUCK IT!

Ok, ok. I did die over 153 times before i beat him. Yes, i counted.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Can anyone confirm wing / pet drops?
    -Sagelz
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Also heres how I beat him:
    Can only do this with mage. Keep the general in the middle of the bridge dont let him go to the end where he fires off long range attacks. To do this keep freezin him over and over in the middle while keeping an orb near him and fire offf nornal attacks in between. Everytime ur freeze cooldown finishes press it str8 away to freeze him and continue ur asssault.

Good strategy.... Would this work with any runes or do you really need the suggested runes to beat him..?
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Good strategy.... Would this work with any runes or do you really need the suggested runes to beat him..?

that's why with the sorceress and all the game easier, it can freeze enemies every time..
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Almos died but here u go Mr onlylagcamkiomeow aka bababalian leader of FnH.

33f9lsi.jpg

Sorry mohican but im not bababalian...ahahaha so did you get a new wep? Nyahahahaha gudluck
  • burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    I don't know where to post this, I hope here would be the right place. First of all, great update, thx for it. I finally got Oni Blade (after about 1500 defeats). I fully upgraded and equipped it. However the game crashes and it exits the app when it is equipped. It happened in normal mode Frosbite Cavern, also happened in Fire Lotus tower. I didn't check it every location but apparently there is a problem. I tried many times in these places and crashed every time. I had no problem in fight with Hellboy though. There is no use of Oni Blade unless this problem is fixed.

Just for your information. Thanks.

(iPad Air, 128 gb; ios 7.1)

Edit: The problem seems to be solved after I restarted my device. I will keep this post to let people know that rebooting seems to work if they experience such a problem. Also the developers might want to know all these.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    that's why with the sorceress and all the game easier, it can freeze enemies every time..

The mage has got to be the most difficult to use for fighting Oni. Her freeze does nothing to aid in the fight against him. And she is so slow.. Monk has the biggest advantage, that being movement speed.
    Jewelz
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    The mage has got to be the most difficult to use for fighting Oni. Her freeze does nothing to aid in the fight against him. And she is so slow.. Monk has the biggest advantage, that being movement speed.

Warrior is best. Parry.

Monk sucks, cuz his speed doesnt help him on a tiny piece of land.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Why would movement speed be "the biggest advantage" when you can parry and inflict damage?
    <Ex0duS>
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Void can you please up a video here of you killing the general with the monk pleaseeeeeee
  • K1llR0YK1llR0Y Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got the Fenix from first boss