Options

Videos on how to kill General Oni.

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
I finally learned how to beat Oni without pots for warrior. However, i would also like to get the event weapons for mage and monk. And I've heard numerous claims that mage makes Oni look like a joke. So could someone post videos showing a strategic method of killing this guy with mage and monk? I already saw KaOtiC's video on beating this sword wielding ******* with warrior.

Thank you, if you are willing to post a video.

Screw you and GTFO if you're just gonna post a comment about how i suck at the game.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    With monk: make sure you get 3 orbs and when he jumps away to cast the waves (coz its like the only time you can literally asure he is gonna be still) Vaj'ra the **** out of him... Other than that, try to avoid his attacks, and repeat when he becomes enraged..
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    I'm pondering farming him with a gold 15/15 lvl 36. 10 minute kills, but it will be worth those claws.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    You suck at this game.
  • Options
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    You suck at this game.

SHUT UP AND GTFO YOU TROLL!!!!

lol.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    You suck at this game.

In other news, I only have a L36 purple so I can't even scratch this dude.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I'm pondering farming him with a gold 15/15 lvl 36. 10 minute kills, but it will be worth those claws.

They're the equivalent to L44 Gold and 5-6 kills in 1-2 hours is better than 2 months on endless finding a weapon of identical stats.

I'd try and find 2 so that I could switch off with multiple runes.