mage's trick for oni general

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
I guess u all noticed him getting stunned sometimes for 1st ho half i don't remember after which att u stun him will update the post as soon as i do , when he enrage he does sometimes a slash hit unleashing a slash in the air then jump an do it again , so freeze him when he is landing at the 2nd hit he will get stunned and freeze him every time the skill reload he will be kept stunned till he die , tell me how to make a vid and will make it clearer :)

Comments

• ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Make a video with a camera, the put in on youtube.

I couldn't understand a word you said so a video would be nice.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I can't even understand what i said ;p Jk i explained badly just wished u guys would understand
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It sounds simple enough.... when he jumps in the air the second time, freeze him, then keep freezing him when you can and he should be frozen most of the time...

Ill give this a go later and see how I go. I don't have the runes for him (I might have to break the ones I do have...). atm I can only get him down about 80%. 11k GS mage

Edit.. I couldn't get the hang of it... when he jumps he lands at the other side of the bridge... if I freeze he wont be near me.
    U didn't get what i mean will try to make a video and upload it today
    Just checked that strategy again and it works well , just w8 for me if i can upload a video
    ok thanks. Is your tactics similar to VoidBlader? He did a video.. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?102494-Video-Mage-Vs-Oni
    I can't find a video there lol
  • The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I can't find a video there lol
    There is I saw it
    Hmm i see an empty space does it have to do with the device i have ? Using iphone 4s
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    the smaller the screen the harder it gets
    Tell me the video name if on youtube will search for it
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    lol i totally misread post at first....thought yo were glitching...made me mad...you were just telling the obvious way to beat him. ;)
  • Cloud007Cloud007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im a mage with 8.7k gs.......i now can kill him all the time......what Mohamed is saying is true, how his attack patterns goes is that he first does a sword thrust, dodge this and attack his back alot, then he will do 3 sword swipes, just go really far because its a waste of health to stay near him and attack.

After once enough damage is done he will teleport to the end of either bridge and do a 2 part wave slash vertically, easy to dodge, just stay on one side of the railing and wait just before he uses the attack, move quickly and you should be able to dodge both waves, after he will do his mega thrust (like a boss) this is where you must avoid his attacks for it too work, be in the center of your end on the bridge and once he starts his thrust quickly teleport on his opposite side, if you teleport and freeze him you give him the chance to turn while in the air to attack you with his mega jump slash attack....this will reset what you want to do and he will go into the combo streak again until you get it right....if you did like i said, he will stop for a few seconds because of the shame that his mega attacks didnt work, this is your chance to get him to half life and into berserker mode( i call this going over 9000), same method but more combo attacks on his part, this time just try to not be close to his 4-5 attack slashes because they push you alot and it hurts like hell.

After some damage that you do, he will again go to his end of the bridge and be like ichigo and go wave slashing 9 times....just do the samething, be on one side of the rail and go back and forth dodging his slashes, once he finishes he will do another blade thrust, same thing just dodge but this time freeze dodge him....going berserk made him alittle smart so he added another combo after this thrust, but not so smart because he gives you a hint to his next attack......he waves his sword and puts it on his shoulder, that means he is going for his most annoying attack and prob the hardest to dodge if you didnt die over and over again just to figure out his patterns like me ��.

Make sure you are in the middle of the bridge because if your too close to one side he will teleport to the other side (what a douche) and you will be to far to teleport to his back area and you will get attacked and it will reset again and he will keep doing these combos till you die or get it right.

If you went to the middle and he just teleport to either end(see where the dark smoke aura appears to make a run for that direction) then just before he swings his swords down for the horizontal wave slash x 2 teleport to his back so you can miss his second wave slash...this again will make his extremely upset, go for the kill while he is upset, use your thunderstorm attack freeze him attack him again and again until he gets stunned( you don't have alot of time so make this count)once stunned your home free, make this finishing moves and get your reward of 30 rune tokens and if your lucky the eyeball wand.....which I haven't gotten yet lol

Any questions, i shall be happy to assist
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Cloud007 wrote: »
    Im a mage with 8.7k gs.......i now can kill him all the time......what Mohamed is saying is true, how his attack patterns goes is that he first does a sword thrust, dodge this and attack his back alot, then he will do 3 sword swipes, just go really far because its a waste of health to stay near him and attack. After once enough damage is done he will teleport to the end of either bridge and do a 2 part wave slash vertically, easy to dodge, just stay on one side of the railing and wait just before he uses the attack, move quickly and you should be able to dodge both waves, after he will do his mega thrust (like a boss) this is where you must avoid his attacks for it too work, be in the center of your end on the bridge and once he starts his thrust quickly teleport on his opposite side, if you teleport and freeze him you give him the chance to turn while in the air to attack you with his mega jump slash attack....this will reset what you want to do and he will go into the combo streak again until you get it right....if you did like i said, he will stop for a few seconds because of the shame that his mega attacks didnt work, this is your chance to get him to half life and into berserker mode( i call this going over 9000), same method but more combo attacks on his part, this time just try to not be close to his 4-5 attack slashes because they push you alot and it hurts like hell. After some damage that you do, he will again go to his end of the bridge and be like ichigo and go wave slashing 9 times....just do the samething, be on one side of the rail and go back and forth dodging his slashes, once he finishes he will do another blade thrust, same thing just dodge but this time freeze dodge him....going berserk made him alittle smart so he added another combo after this thrust, but not so smart because he gives you a hint to his next attack......he waves his sword and puts it on his shoulder, that means he is going for his most annoying attack and prob the hardest to dodge if you didnt die over and over again just to figure out his patterns like me ��. Make sure you are in the middle of the bridge because if your too close to one side he will teleport to the other side (what a douche) and you will be to far to teleport to his back area and you will get attacked and it will reset again and he will keep doing these combos till you die or get it right. If you went to the middle and he just teleport to either end(see where the dark smoke aura appears to make a run for that direction) then just before he swings his swords down for the horizontal wave slash x 2 teleport to his back so you can miss his second wave slash...this again will make his extremely upset, go for the kill while he is upset, use your thunderstorm attack freeze him attack him again and again until he gets stunned( you don't have alot of time so make this count)once stunned your home free, make this finishing moves and get your reward of 30 rune tokens and if your lucky the eyeball wand.....which I haven't gotten yet lol

E0A4461C-F5AB-4326-BA6D-1B847D37F62F_zpsnjwkmt5e.jpg
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Haha kao

But seriously a detailed explanation of that ? I read up until the point you say die and try again LOL

I killed him and he fell behind the bridge, couldbt pick up the loot, dont think there was anything worthwhile but still, hes glitchy
    Yep u got what i wanted to say
    Im a mage with 8.7k gs.......i now can kill him all the time......what Mohamed is saying is true, how his attack patterns goes is that he first does a sword thrust, dodge this and attack his back alot, then he will do 3 sword swipes, just go really far because its a waste of health to stay near him and attack. After once enough damage is done he will teleport to the end of either bridge and do a 2 part wave slash vertically, easy to dodge, just stay on one side of the railing and wait just before he uses the attack, move quickly and you should be able to dodge both waves, after he will do his mega thrust (like a boss) this is where you must avoid his attacks for it too work, be in the center of your end on the bridge and once he starts his thrust quickly teleport on his opposite side, if you teleport and freeze him you give him the chance to turn while in the air to attack you with his mega jump slash attack....this will reset what you want to do and he will go into the combo streak again until you get it right....if you did like i said, he will stop for a few seconds because of the shame that his mega attacks didnt work, this is your chance to get him to half life and into berserker mode( i call this going over 9000), same method but more combo attacks on his part, this time just try to not be close to his 4-5 attack slashes because they push you alot and it hurts like hell. After some damage that you do, he will again go to his end of the bridge and be like ichigo and go wave slashing 9 times....just do the samething, be on one side of the rail and go back and forth dodging his slashes, once he finishes he will do another blade thrust, same thing just dodge but this time freeze dodge him....going berserk made him alittle smart so he added another combo after this thrust, but not so smart because he gives you a hint to his next attack......he waves his sword and puts it on his shoulder, that means he is going for his most annoying attack and prob the hardest to dodge if you didnt die over and over again just to figure out his patterns like me ��. Make sure you are in the middle of the bridge because if your too close to one side he will teleport to the other side (what a douche) and you will be to far to teleport to his back area and you will get attacked and it will reset again and he will keep doing these combos till you die or get it right. If you went to the middle and he just teleport to either end(see where the dark smoke aura appears to make a run for that direction) then just before he swings his swords down for the horizontal wave slash x 2 teleport to his back so you can miss his second wave slash...this again will make his extremely upset, go for the kill while he is upset, use your thunderstorm attack freeze him attack him again and again until he gets stunned( you don't have alot of time so make this count)once stunned your home free, make this finishing moves and get your reward of 30 rune tokens and if your lucky the eyeball wand.....which I haven't gotten yet lol

a video is worth 1000 words
    Im a mage with 8.7k gs... he will stop for a few seconds because of the shame that his mega attacks didnt work..

that part's actually funny
  • Cloud007Cloud007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    True.....but lol i don't know how to make this video or what app to use
    Tell me an app and will make a video right away