Options

Drop rates are beyond ridiculous!

RiceWVRiceWV Registered Users 8 Posts
I've spent money on this game because I've enjoyed it. Nothing obscene but around $60 or so on upgrades. I beat legendary hellboy and I've been farming him for a while now. After over 100 kills I haven't gotten anything that can even increase my pathetic GS score.

I'm a very patient gamer and I enjoy farming in games which includes WOW and Diablo religiously. But this monotony is getting borderline ridiculous. I still enjoy the game, but after hours upon hours of farming is there no reward. Before this I know I killed legendary Nian over 1k times. I still have yet to see a piece of transcendent fall.

With no possibility of advancement, it's definitely time to call it quits. I don't mind grinding at all. But this is absolutely insane in every way.

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Only 100 kills and you're complaining? You've gotta farm him for a solid two weeks to get full unbreakable, bud.
    Then head to the endless tower for the rest of your life farming for godly and MM/NF..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    RiceWV wrote: »
    I'm a very patient gamer and I enjoy farming in games which includes WOW and Diablo religiously.

You play WoW and Diablo and you complain that you don't get any drops here? You've only killed him around 100 times. How many rare mobs do you kill in Diablo before you get an actual item upgrade? How many times do you have to repeatedly kill a boss every week to get a better item?

This game needs lots of grinding, but WoW and Diablo need a lot more.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Diablo is a video game. You buy it, and although you have to spend hours farming, you don't really regret it. Since it's a console game, i highly doubt that there are extreme paywalls....just big challenges.

EW3 is a mobile game. There are a ton of paywalls. They try their best to suck your money. It's the standard free to play, pay to win game.

You can't really compare the two....AT ALL.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Plus it's diablo. Anyone who has played D2 or D3 know how amazing it feels to find that extremely valuable item.

This game is just hey, I found an item, now I can't trade it, sell it of any value, but fuse or upgrade to swap out.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I wish we could sell items or trade them.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    I tried to call them out on lowering drop rates after the update, and Moloch said they weren't touched. I find that many many players including myself have noticed a severe reduction in number and quality of drops. I have data I collected from farming LN to back it up.

Moloch said hes supposed to.be investigating but haven't heard anything back.

I would respect them more if they would just admit drop rates were lowered instead of trying to play us like fools.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    All I know is i used to consistently make over 1 million coins from an hour of Hb farming and now I make about 900k. Seems like a %10 difference to me...
  • Options
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    All I know is i used to consistently make over 1 million coins from an hour of Hb farming and now I make about 900k. Seems like a %10 difference to me...

I have been farming l hellboy for 4-6 hours/day over the past 3 days for a Chad sword and Unbreakables. My kill time is around 1 min 15secs. Not one piece of Unbreakable, no Chad sword, and only 3 dpsshards... comon thats just insane!

If is 313% also!!!!
  • Options
    Kaufmeat wrote: »

Btw how do you make so many coins from farming him? I get maybe 300k an hour if im lucky, whats ur secret lol?
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Btw how do you make so many coins from farming him? I get maybe 300k an hour if im lucky, whats ur secret lol?

The secret would be kill time.. You're taking like four or five times longer than higher GS players.
    Most of use kill him in 15 seconds or so..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    I play everyday all day, I love the game and have taken my warrior to 10909, I have 2 sets of armor, my second set gets 388 item find, I have farmed ivar for a few weeks without losing, there is no difference in drop rate and drop rate is definitely dropped in endless and ivar, please take a look and see what you can do
  • Options
    chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    Also, I kill ivar in 30 to 40 seconds, I'm pretty sure I have beaten him about 7500 times straight, no wings, if you could just gift them to me, that would be awesome