.:CAARNAGE:.
<Ex0duS>

Comments

• HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    2lk9tvn.jpg
    <Ex0duS>
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Those things look sick. How many battles did it take to find this?

I hope the shish kabob eyeball stick looks just as cool.
    Got em on my 4th kill so were pretty lucky
    <Ex0duS>
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Congrats! That is SWEET!
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Heero wrote: »
    Got em on my 4th kill so were pretty lucky

I have some trouble killing this big boy with my Monk. Did you need any potions to survive his attacks or you manage to avoid everything?
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • RiceWVRiceWV Registered Users 8 Posts
    Those are awesome, question for you. Im a monk also im almost level 44. Im not quite strong enough to be legendary hellboy. Should I just continue to farm Lnian for armour and weapons. I have brother chi angs gauntlets as weapons maxed out. Id appreciate any help.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    RiceWV wrote: »
    Those are awesome, question for you. Im a monk also im almost level 44. Im not quite strong enough to be legendary hellboy. Should I just continue to farm Lnian for armour and weapons. I have brother chi angs gauntlets as weapons maxed out. Id appreciate any help.

I can't remember the lvl of this weapon but you'll need a lvl 36 gold weap to beat LHB. If you don't have this, continue to farm LNian. Aim for the Juggernaunt Fits. You might need some transcendant gears too.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
    krok8 wrote: »
    I have some trouble killing this big boy with my Monk. Did you need any potions to survive his attacks or you manage to avoid everything?
    Nop, no pots... Runes are the key here for monks, fire res and light dmg, learn the pattern of dodgeing, rage of vaj'ra (with 3 orbs) asap as he is standing still.
    <Ex0duS>
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Anyone know if he drops godly pieces similar to how JC did? He dropped helm and chestplate if I'm not mistaken..
    Jewelz
    You can kill LHellboy with purple L36, however this will cost you potions and take around 6-7 minutes.
    Also, someone else found the 44 weapon on his 1st try. That being said, I think the drop rate isn't the challenge here, but actually being able to kill this dude.

People with 10,000 GS struggle on him and not many people are at the 10k level.

In conclusion, if you can kill him once, you can probably find the weapon after several successful attempts.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Anyone know if he drops godly pieces similar to how JC did? He dropped helm and chestplate if I'm not mistaken..

Yes, he can drop godly gear. All of the main armor pieces. Only tier 7 rings and necklaces.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Moloch. I know you are one of the developers. Can you keep Spirit Bridge around forever? So everyone has a fair chance of getting the cool weapons?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Moloch. I know you are one of the developers. Can you keep Spirit Bridge around forever? So everyone has a fair chance of getting the cool weapons?

That would make them uncool..
    -Sagelz
    Big Sage wrote: »
    That would make them uncool..

Oh yea.

Moloch, can you please remove the update after my monk is able to kill that thing and get those really cool looking claws?
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Yes, he can drop godly gear. All of the main armor pieces. Only tier 7 rings and necklaces.

Oh snap.. I guess he's kinda worth killing then..
    Jewelz
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    My 2nd kill:
    2dhft08.png
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Monk wep by far is the best.. But I do like the blood on oni blade. Mage wep sux stink wrinkles
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Just a nooby question. When these oni weapons drop do they look like the other lvl 44 weapons or like talisman/rings the way wings look when they drop.
    ;)
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Haha forget it just found oni blade with warrior 3rd kill.
    ;)
  • JabberminorJabberminor Registered Users 10 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    I can't remember the lvl of this weapon but you'll need a lvl 36 gold weap to beat LHB. If you don't have this, continue to farm LNian. Aim for the Juggernaunt Fits. You might need some transcendant gears too.

Not necessarily, I had a lvl 31 gold weapon and defeated LHB at 4.4k GS.
    Ideally you'd have a 36 gold, but I beat him with a 36 purple on my mage. Warriors can do it with less since parry is the main strategy.
    mohican wrote: »
    Just a nooby question. When these oni weapons drop do they look like the other lvl 44 weapons or like talisman/rings the way wings look when they drop.

They look like their lvl 44 equivalents.
    I just about gave up on Oni General after about 40 kills since he takes too long for me to farm - the only leg drop was unbreakable (which is kind of funny since you pretty much need godly to beat him anyways). Then I got this last night while catching up on daily quests...

fc4f3009-24d2-4927-b462-10d805c8ea4a_zps33f80780.png

aa630438-a724-4133-8819-b7904861cb71_zpsd21db18f.png
    I get this weird feeling that I could go to medical school based on what you have spent on this game griml0ck.
    LOL I haven’t spent that much compared to others. I got pretty lucky with the Ancestral spins – got 2-3 yellow per 10 most of the times which is why I finished off the set. Already had/have godly set (minus helm) and lvl 44 swords from endless.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    I just about gave up on Oni General after about 40 kills since he takes too long for me to farm - the only leg drop was unbreakable (which is kind of funny since you pretty much need godly to beat him anyways). Then I got this last night while catching up on daily quests...

fc4f3009-24d2-4927-b462-10d805c8ea4a_zps33f80780.png

aa630438-a724-4133-8819-b7904861cb71_zpsd21db18f.png

I'm barely managing to believe this.
    You must have a really good job.