Nothing was done about the android hackers or rewards.

bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
So no hackers were banned, endless leader board was not cleaned, rewards were not adjusted and for the second time this month jason90622 was allowed in the hall of fame even though he is rank 4 on endless at wave 289. Just to kick us while we're down they reduced the current tournament rewards by 50 to 75% . Thanks for nothing g|u. Not worth the effort to compete in tournaments between the hackers and now garbage rewards.
Android Guild - upgrade
Position - CO Guild Leader
Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comments

• KurtasekKurtasek Registered Users 3 Posts
    Gratz GLU!!! Now we are w8ing 4 PvP. It will be realy fun to fight agenst hacker.
  • maccs85maccs85 Registered Users 15 Posts
    The glu cheat team are useless. How hard can it be to spot a cheater? Employ me I'll find them all no probs. What's it gonna take to get through to glu people are fed up with the slack punishments for hackers and seemingly lack of interest in the subject. How are normal ppl gonna compete in PvP? I tell u how they won't they will just quit and find a better game to spend there time/money on
  • KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Totally agree.

We are really disappointed GLU.

Just consider to think on your way, please, here one walks on the thread of uninstall the game or install a modded apk.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Yup yup pretty fed up with Glus so called 'cheat team'.
    ;)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Letting them know. Hopefully there is an explanation here.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Thank you admin.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Bumptastic
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    My vp rank was about 50-60 before the tournament started, still sitting at around 280 now. I had faith in the anti cheat team (if it's not just something they made up to keep us calm) this time because the hacking was way more obvious than on the last survival tournament. I don't see why they made us wait this long if they weren't even going to look at it.

I'm also surprised by how little people complained about it on the forum. I'm guessing the introduction of the spirit bridge distracted everyone.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well, since rewards are abysmal now, i guess no one cares about rewards, hackers, or tournaments. Glu went way too far this time.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    I agree with all comments, it is unfair to players like myself, who play this game religiously, to not even be close to finishing in the top cause of hacking, it's gonna continue for sure, but it doesn't seem like g l u, is doing anything
    Why is the important threads like this get ignored by Moloch?
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Why is the important threads like this get ignored by Moloch?

Because they dont have an answer. They forward everything we say and ask here to the developers and only answer when they receive a reply. Give them some slack guys they are admins they dont get money from this they take the blunt of ourr attacks that should be targeted to the developers. Be grateful.
    ;)
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    maybe they are working on eternity warriors 4? I have spent an average of 12 - 18 hours a day for the last 45 hours day finally making it to the top 25 and it feels like a slap in the face to see so many hackers ranked up there now. Is it really that hard to delete ban or whatever people over 160 180 or even 200 in endless? The cheat team has already been notified about this...how many times do they have to be notified....do they even exist because to date we have seen nothing that they have done.
  • joneswilsonjoneswilson Registered Users 12 Posts
    to protect your everything you should A strong password then a hacker can't do nothing because they are really unexpert to hack strong password. thanks for sharing something about hacking
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    to protect your everything you should A strong password then a hacker can't do nothing because they are really unexpert to hack strong password. thanks for sharing something about hacking

lol...ignorant much? No one is talking about having their accounts hacked they are talking about people hacking the game....do you even play?
    He's Jason90622 and he's 5th on the endless leader board at wave 289 and currently on his way to becoming a 3 time hall of fame hack champion.
    2vuiqth.jpg
    so1l3a.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade