Google FairAndHonor recruit active players

bababalianbababalian New MemberRegistered Users 26 Posts
hi im leader, bababalian
As discuss about guild ,as enjoy together
we wait for you

If you wish to join the guild, read the following

One. if you use illegal program (cheat,crack) will be removal.
Two. if you not join tournament will not receive guild compensation.
(you will expel when receive compensation, but after the end of the tournament, you will rejoin guild)
Three. Our guild is the best guild in GoogleServer,currently we dont receive absolute beginners.
one Char GS 10K over,total 15k over, can join both be right.
Four. You must be sure to sign up on Facebook.
through Guild Bulletin is the official page (www.facebook.com/FairAndHonor)
You must sign up for Facebook guild group.

If you agree to all of the contents in game ID bababalian, niceassasin, gwanggaeto, GILGA through
Contact plz

Comments

  • KròsKròs Junior Member Registered Users 51 Posts
    bababalian wrote: »
    hi im leader, bababalian
    As discuss about guild ,as enjoy together
    we wait for you

    If you wish to join the guild, read the following

    One. if you use illegal program (cheat,crack) will be removal.
    Two. if you not join tournament will not receive guild compensation.
    (you will expel when receive compensation, but after the end of the tournament, you will rejoin guild)
    Three. Our guild is the best guild in GoogleServer,currently we dont receive absolute beginners.
    one Char GS 10K over,total 15k over, can join both be right.
    Four. You must be sure to sign up on Facebook.
    through Guild Bulletin is the official page (www.facebook.com/FairAndHonor)
    You must sign up for Facebook guild group.

    If you agree to all of the contents in game ID bababalian, niceassasin, gwanggaeto, GILGA through
    Contact plz

    The best on Android??? No, i don't think so, tourneys winners tell us another history. Actually, you are the SECOND best guild on Android, and only 'couse you are full of cheaters (that now seems legit players).

    You guys, are not other than a bamboozlers' herd.
  • durc15durc15 Experienced Member Registered Users 124 Posts
    Kròs wrote: »
    The best on Android??? No, i don't think so, tourneys winners tell us another history. Actually, you are the SECOND best guild on Android, and only 'couse you are full of cheaters (that now seems legit players).

    You guys, are not other than a bamboozlers' herd.

    Care to give an evidence to support that claim?

    Enough with bababalian's 3 characters' each having storm wings, it's getting old.
  • bababalianbababalian New Member Registered Users 26 Posts

    hi dirtyfellas guildmate
    kros and durc15
    do your best .. more and more haha
    If you have a time that writing here
    more concentrate this tourney
    it seems dirtfellas dont have pride
  • ObarObar New Member Registered Users 30 Posts
    bababalian wrote: »

    hi dirtyfellas guildmate
    kros and durc15
    do your best .. more and more haha
    If you have a time that writing here
    more concentrate this tourney
    it seems dirtfellas dont have pride

    They aren't goodfellas.... Nice job on the new mod there fairISHandhonorISH....
  • HabarabisHabarabis New Member Registered Users 49 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    Care to give an evidence to support that claim?

    Enough with bababalian's 3 characters' each having storm wings, it's getting old.

    How about his 2 lvl 53 chars....haha not even a pre****scent kid with 24hrs a day could do that and gear his gs to #2. Bababalian is 100% cheat. Nuffsaid.
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Junior Member Registered Users 74 Posts
    ShadowHits
    Warrior 12200
    Monk 5500
    Mage 1300
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    Total gs over 22k with warrior at 12k. Elbandido and I am looking for a top guild. I don't hack and have put in the grind to get my gear
  • grepgrep Junior Member Registered Users 74 Posts
    12700 GS on mage. IGN - shee
  • EthanbugsEthanbugs New Member Registered Users 20 Posts
    grep wrote: »
    12700 GS on mage. IGN - shee

    shee? Aren't you a Senior Officer from Goodfellas?
    Sorry, I'm just curious why you posted here.
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Junior Member Registered Users 64 Posts
    no hes not a senior officer. And shee likes to bounce in and out, so who knows if he is a gf atm. But we love him either way :) you guys can see if you can bring him happiness.
    ~cat
  • UltimateXUltimateX New Member Registered Users 19 Posts
    FairAndHonor are AWESOME
    must join if u play fair^_^
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Junior Member Registered Users 64 Posts
    if u could make it just a little more complicated to post a screenshot I would appreciate it. Or am I just mentally handicapped?
    ~cat
  • BusetroyBusetroy New Member Registered Users 19 Posts
    Im 12200 monk. I dont play other classes. I did try them tho. So, if your guild need me send invite pls. Busetroy
  • ThrageThrage Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    You can't join fnh if you use hacks. Bit if you were the leader then its totally OK and they won't kick you. Check out them hacked stats.
    wccoow.jpg
  • ducvaderducvader Experienced Member Registered Users 204 Posts
    If you wanna cheat and win this is the guild for you. Claiming to be legit and then being exposed for what they really are. Uh Huh lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.