Options

Stuck on Legendary Cyclops

I am level 37 and have a sword that is maxed out to 856 gs. I currently have a gs of 2324 and iif of 102.5%. I cant beat the level after legendary cyclops and i have been farming legendary cyclops for a level 31 sword but no luck. All i got was a purple level 31 sword, but i need demon champion reagents to evolve it and those aren't obtainable until after legendary cyclops. I also got a transcendent helmet of resolve but i have the same problem with this. Any tips? I would appreciate it, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Go back to normal hellboy and farm for full purple divine armor, and gold ancient armors won't hurt if you're lucky enough to get them. You'll also want whatever kind of purple butcher weapon from him. And max all of these things to 15/15, and if you get enough demon soul shards from hellboy, use them to max your weapon. You can entirely skip demon champion junk by using this method and get right to legendary hellboy.
    Once you can farm legendary nian, you're gonna want to keep farming him for a gold 36 and I believe he drops purple impervious armor.. Get it all to 15/15 with the maxed gold 36 weapon.

Edit: Legendary nian drops demon champion reagents and gear that requires demon prince. This is a pain in the äss, but you'll need to farm levels from donstadt to hero's road for demon prince reagents.

Hope this helps c:
    Jewelz
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sneezing, why would you farm for DP reagents after Donstadt?

When you have impervious gear, go to Fog Road, the level before Donstadt, and farm there for DP stuff. The boss drops all reagents except soulshards.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ayousufayousuf Registered Users 2 Posts
    That seems so impossible but it's worth a try. I have legendary talisman and armor, so I don't think i need to farm for gear at the moment except just maxing mine out. I got demon champion reagents in offerings but now I passed level 36 so i will get demon prince reagents now. I still am not sure what to do.

Thanks Anyways Sneeze :)
  • Options
    brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    drop rates have become a joke for me havent had any demon soulshard drop of champion netherborn after farming him for several hours at least 4-500 kills or even a gold piece
  • Options
    TomekchanTomekchan Registered Users 5 Posts
    brokn84 wrote: »
    drop rates have become a joke for me havent had any demon soulshard drop of champion netherborn after farming him for several hours at least 4-500 kills or even a gold piece

You should farm endless from lvl 50+ they drop them from lvl 54 onwards.
  • Options
    brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    have been doing that as well they actually start demon regeants on 55 have found a total of 1 in 4 days of farming