Options

Glu..Seriously, balanced the Oni general and characters!

GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
I want to say that although I and 12,200 gs warrior and with all the purple runes equipped I can barely beat the general oni! I ask you to reduce the difficulty of the latter, because if you're not a witch, and always use the teleporter to freeze all the time does not do anything! the sorceress has a gear higher than in monaco and warrior just because it can freeze enemies for tot seconds and repeat this skill whenever you want ... even the PVP will be unbalanced in this way .. first of all reduce the difficulty of the general and then try to balance the characters for pvp ...

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sooo, youre mad because warrior takes skill to play while for mage you can just spam freeze and attack?

I think the ONI General right now is good. As long as drop rates are good.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Sooo, youre mad because warrior takes skill to play while for mage you can just spam freeze and attack?

I think the ONI General right now is good. As long as drop rates are good.

if you think play against the sorceress and you find one that always uses the teleporter, you freeze, and immediately attacks you just end the effect you refreeze what do you do? you'll see that then you certainly will talk about this ...
  • Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    As long as drop rates are good.

Which they probably aren't.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Farazi wrote: »
    Which they probably aren't.

Actually, I've heard several people finding the special weapons on their first and fourth tries. So I'm assuming the drop rates are really good, only if you're actually able to kill this behemoth.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    It's not just me but many other warrior players can beat this boss. Surely it is more difficult. But the more practice you have the easier the boss becomes resulting in using no potions at all AND killing him faster than before. There's a reason why the strongest enemy ingame is not easy.
    I only talk with the perspective of a warrior player but the warrior class is at least for me the easiest one overall in game.
    All you need is parry... from beginning to the end...
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    I want to say that although I and 12,200 gs warrior and with all the purple runes equipped I can barely beat the general oni! I ask you to reduce the difficulty of the latter, because if you're not a witch, and always use the teleporter to freeze all the time does not do anything! the sorceress has a gear higher than in monaco and warrior just because it can freeze enemies for tot seconds and repeat this skill whenever you want ... even the PVP will be unbalanced in this way .. first of all reduce the difficulty of the general and then try to balance the characters for pvp ...

Noob....I only got green runes on my warrior and with less GS than you and can beat oni general consistently. It's something called skill...stop complaining and start adapting like a true gamer.

*All purples on warrior and you can barely beat the General? How sad*
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Actually, I've heard several people finding the special weapons on their first and fourth tries. So I'm assuming the drop rates are really good, only if you're actually able to kill this behemoth.

Not true - have beat him 400 times and no drops of these new level 44 gold weapons yet. Keep grinding until it does.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Pay no attention to the unskilled. ONI Gen is working as intended. Please for the love of "whatever you beleive in", do not need oni. I actually enjoy the challenge, as I'm sure most of the high end players are.

Thanks for the update. Although I do have some input on the matter. I wish the mage wep was as killer as the monk and warrior weps. Other then that; awesome update with spirit bridge.

Let the whiners whine.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Hellvis wrote: »
    Pay no attention to the unskilled. ONI Gen is working as intended. Please for the love of "whatever you beleive in", do not need oni. I actually enjoy the challenge, as I'm sure most of the high end players are.

Thanks for the update. Although I do have some input on the matter. I wish the mage wep was as killer as the monk and warrior weps. Other then that; awesome update with spirit bridge.

Let the whiners whine.

Only thing about Oni that i hate is that you have to spend gems to swap out runes. It's pathetic. I'm 100% sure that Glu only did this so that people would spend money, but whatever. The boss is pretty fun to fight with warrior, aside from the choppy movements that throw me off.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Only thing about Oni that i hate is that you have to spend gems to swap out runes. It's pathetic. I'm 100% sure that Glu only did this so that people would spend money, but whatever. The boss is pretty fun to fight with warrior, aside from the choppy movements that throw me off.

My warrior have 4 set of gear and mage has 2, so it no problem for them. But my monk only has 1, so I know what you mean. However, I think it my own fault that I spend too much time on warrior and none on monk :P

Waiting for daily bonus, in 4 day I will got 20 gem, then monk can remove the old rune. In the meantime, I try to farm for another weapon and ring for monk. If I lucky, I don't have to remove the rune.
  • Options
    ducvader wrote: »
    Noob....I only got green runes on my warrior and with less GS than you and can beat oni general consistently. It's something called skill...stop complaining and start adapting like a true gamer.

*All purples on warrior and you can barely beat the General? How sad*

wiseguy even now after I have done it 100 times I beat him in 1 minute, just to learn his attacks .. but who does not have at least one murdermaker behind hardly succeeds!
  • Options
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    wiseguy even now after I have done it 100 times I beat him in 1 minute, just to learn his attacks .. but who does not have at least one murdermaker behind hardly succeeds!

No MM would be tough if you can't parry well but if you can it just takes longer that's all. Good job on doing it in 1 minute with him. Adapting like a gamer should. :-)
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts

Swapping gems has nothing to do with Oni. The easiest thing to do is what Void is doing which is to farming different sets of gear.

As for spending money is concerned. Everyone wants updates, everyone wants the game maintained, everyone wants new content. How do you suppose it's done? Certainly not for free. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend goons of cash, but I do buy gems here and there to help support this game. I do enjoy it.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    ducvader wrote: »
    No MM would be tough if you can't parry well but if you can it just takes longer that's all. Good job on doing it in 1 minute with him. Adapting like a gamer should. :-)

it's all in understanding his attacks, by dint of doing it now I think I know every attack :-) Good looking objects! :-)
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I plan to put at least 2 different swap outs for my mage. The real problem is acquiring runes, not removing them.