I have a bug

how the **** is possible I have 4 our searching a prince demon hearth and I don't get any .... Come on glu you are making the game just for pay and win this isn't just I have 17 and a cant get a credit card so I can't hoy jewels...

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I guess this isn't the time to say i have around 550 DP heart?

Go farm hellboy and endless.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    probabilities apparently don't make much sense to some people..

Guess it would help for you to say where you are farming, hint: cyclops ain't the place
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    I know seré i should search my warrior is 12k gs but mi monk have 5900 but i cant defeat the hellboy easy and i cant pasa the flor 104 in endless but in hellgar thruthdeim and other misions i dont get any heart :/
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    I know seré i should search my warrior is 12k gs but mi monk have 5900 but i cant defeat the hellboy easy and i cant pasa the flor 104 in endless but in hellgar thruthdeim and other misions i dont get any heart :/

Fight Helgard if you can beat it...it may take longer but it does drop hearts. I'm at 3k gs with monk right now - don't let me catch up to you and pass you up. :-)
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Jaja thanks i got the hearts with hellboy take time but it works and in endless I will you do it bro :)