Glu. Seriously?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Glu's on its last legs guys. They decided to nerf rewards so bad that trying to even compete is pathetic. Out of the hours i spent farming, i get what? 9 gold runes? For both guild and player rewards?

This is utter ********. I don't even want an explanation. I want either an apology or a truthful statement like

"Players, we are nerfing prizes so that we can suck more money out of you! BWAHAHAHA!"

That would be a lot better than acting like you guys actually give a **** about us. Seriously. I get ****ed everytime you guys try and rationalize what you do. Probably because your explanations are so blatantly filled with **** that i spit out my Coke whenever i read them. Give us the truth. You don't really care about players. You care more about your god**** wallet. Just say it. SAY IT.

I'm sick of this. Going from rank 50 to rank 25 to rank 10 is pretty hard. So it should have a good reward. But what's the difference? 2 gold runes?

**** that. I'm playing this game because i put way too much time into it before. Otherwise i would have quit already.

Fix this game. Or let it die. And if you intend to let it die, tell us.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Quitting is a very good option ._.
    ;)
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I made a thread asking Moloch to explain why they nerfed rewards so bad but he seems to be ignoring me. Not even worth the effort to compete in tournaments now.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    I made a thread asking Moloch to explain why they nerfed rewards so bad but he seems to be ignoring me. Not even worth the effort to compete in tournaments now.

exactly.....so if you want to get further now you are more likely to spend!!!! see they know exactly what they are doing.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I fused 2 of my gear and got 15 normal rune offerings. I would've liked 20, but ehh.

I don't know why you guys are paying tons of money when everyone else knows the payout is a complete waste of money and time...
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Yeah i made a thread about it to and got no reply, takes the incentive away from tournamnts, if the wanted todo that they could seitched back and made it 20 silver tokens again, revives are hard to come by again

I sort of get it 9 rune offerings is 900 gems but you dont think of it like that, 5 rune tokens and 15 silver for top 20 is crazy. Your pratically cancelling out the entire point in a guild,
  • AzemeazedAzemeazed Registered Users 12 Posts
    still it is better than what you can farm in game, all white and eventualy some green rune. you would need month of all day every day farming to make 9 blue runes lol.
    i am guessing they forgott to reduce trny rewards right after they removed green runes from golden rune tokens. anyways i wasnt pleased when i saw rewards too but what the hack its still good enough... and to be honest its not that hard getting in top 50 guild and top 100 player... i hitted lvl 50 about week ago and ended up in top 100 this trny and about guild all you need to do is have decent gs and shout in town you looking for top 50 guild...
    most of the time i agree with players but now i really dont, this game is more than generous and glu also, just try to play some other games out there, you really need to spend cash if you want to be even competative. here you only get different looks of same gear if you pay, or speed up gaming progress, but not much...
    im playing ew since ew1 and glu is always been cool and more towards players than their wallets. imagine you need to pay if you want godly items or lvl44 weapons... well most ftp games out there are lilke that, i played most of them so i know what im talking about. this is one of few games where you can actually be among greatest players for free only if you play enough!
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I fused 2 of my gear and got 15 normal rune offerings. I would've liked 20, but ehh.

I don't know why you guys are paying tons of money when everyone else knows the payout is a complete waste of money and time...

either you are thinking of tournament before last or you are confusing iron offerings with regular rune offerings...either way clearly your confused.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    What he means kenny is the prizes from 501-5000 is blue arm + 10craft tokens and 50001-150000 is blue arm and 15 tokens

He thinks thats good lol kids
    Yeah I'm well aware that the prize is really nothing compared to the higher tiers. But if you consider the fact that you're paying hundreds of dollars while I'm just a casual player, it's worth it for me.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Yeah I'm well aware that the prize is really nothing compared to the higher tiers. But if you consider the fact that you're paying hundreds of dollars while I'm just a casual player, it's worth it for me.

I don't spend money on tournaments.
    I don't spend money on tournaments.

Wise man.

Then you have every right to be angry lol.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Glu's on its last legs guys. They decided to nerf rewards so bad that trying to even compete is pathetic. Out of the hours i spent farming, i get what? 9 gold runes? For both guild and player rewards?

This is utter ********. I don't even want an explanation. I want either an apology or a truthful statement like

"Players, we are nerfing prizes so that we can suck more money out of you! BWAHAHAHA!"

That would be a lot better than acting like you guys actually give a **** about us. Seriously. I get ****ed everytime you guys try and rationalize what you do. Probably because your explanations are so blatantly filled with **** that i spit out my Coke whenever i read them. Give us the truth. You don't really care about players. You care more about your god**** wallet. Just say it. SAY IT.

I'm sick of this. Going from rank 50 to rank 25 to rank 10 is pretty hard. So it should have a good reward. But what's the difference? 2 gold runes?

**** that. I'm playing this game because i put way too much time into it before. Otherwise i would have quit already.

Fix this game. Or let it die. And if you intend to let it die, tell us.

Very well said Ultra! I agree with everything you said and I think many others will as well.
    I'm still waiting for a response Moloch. C'mon. Tell me why rewards were nerfed. tell me that you developers are pawns for Glu's greedy money scamming operation. C'mon.

Tell me Glu wishes to drive this game into the ground. that way i can quit and still sleep at night.
    Very well said Ultra! I agree with everything you said and I think many others will as well.

Thank you.
    What he means kenny is the prizes from 501-5000 is blue arm + 10craft tokens and 50001-150000 is blue arm and 15 tokens

He thinks thats good lol kids

lol that's funny....ranking that low was no longer in my realm of thinking so I totally missed it. good catch.

@thin ice....no need to pay to rank......I currently have 35M gold...it will be easy to rank top hundred for fuse tourney which should be next but before I could have had 20 personal gold tokens and now I can work for 5 and the difference between 5 and 3 or 4 may be millions of gold that I spent a long time farming well maybe that helps you to understand our annoyance....