Options

Runes in fire lotus

DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
Just wanna ask if gold or purple runes drop in fire Lotus and if they do which wave does it start from.
Would apreciate an honest answer :)

Comments

• Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    I dont know anyone who got gold or purple runes as a drop. As for me the highest rune that dropped for me was green.
    IF there is an actual drop rate of gold and purple runes in fire lotus tower then this droprate is just as efficient as IIF.
    Don't bother hoping for good runes in endless and fuse the bad ones into oblivion.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    Just wanna ask if gold or purple runes drop in fire Lotus and if they do which wave does it start from.
    Would apreciate an honest answer :)

They do not currently drop in Fire Lotus :)
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

On the topic of runes, I think it would be nice if Oni general was able to drop some (even at a 0.001% chance), maybe up to blues?

justmy2cents
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Purple and legendary runes in Fire Lotus?

Sure. They drop at wave 6000. You know, since they're supposed to be rare, right?

But seriously, Glu wants you to buy 100 gems for purple and 250 for gold. That way they make more money, rather than just letting you get them for free in tower runs.

I get a green rune in normal tower every once in a blue moon.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    Was hopping for the opposite answer, anyway thank you for answering :)
  • Options
    Purple and legendary runes in Fire Lotus?

Sure. They drop at wave 6000. You know, since they're supposed to be rare, right?

But seriously, Glu wants you to buy 100 gems for purple and 250 for gold. That way they make more money, rather than just letting you get them for free in tower runs.
    I get a green rune in normal tower every once in a blue moon.
    Yeah i know its a bit depresing since i dont use money on rpg games because its more fun to collect the rare items with hard effort.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I get more runes now in the tower - really don't even see the point of fire lotus runs (especially since we can stock up on drills from the Spirit Bridge). Any Godly drops in Fire Lotus? I got a transcendant piece (lol) somewhere after wave 40 the other night.