Options

My Suggestions. (Inventory, Runes, Rewards, etc)

AvantyrAvantyr Registered Users 7 Posts
I enjoy the combat a great deal, but other aspects of the game can get fairly annoying.
After playing for a while I have found several systems lacking, here is how you could improve them:

1) Increase inventory space, or half the upgrade costs to 50 and 95.
Alternatively add a "rune pouch" or a "crafting pouch", like many other games out there where runes and reagents have separate inventories. As it is now I always have nearly all of my inventory filled with only runes and regents, this is honestly one of the worst inventory systems i have seen.
Another alternative would be to not count the items you equip (specially cosmetic ones) towards the inventory limit.

2) A setting to Auto-transmute low quality items:
The option to have all whites and/or greens collected sold automatically (I bet people will pay for that). This will allow players to quest back to back without having to sell after every run. (this obviously should skip reagents). This would be a better addition to the game than a Pvp mode.
*For reagents, the option auto-transmute all those below a certain tier, for example demon champion.

3) Remove the failure option when fusing runes.
This is the only element of the game where after collecting all the required items it will fail, this is unnecessary and annoying. This is made worse by the fact that you made the probability of failure increase considerably after every iteration. I'd like you to take the time to calculate the expected amount of gold and runes required for a gold rune and see how awful it is. 5 runes is also a lot for a game of chance, you could always make it so that 5 runes:100% success, 4 runes: 80% s., 3 runes: 60% s. (this is a lot better than how it is now).

4) Max level armor sets. If 50 is always going to be max level then add some endgame lvl 50 armor sets for max lvl players.

5) Reagent dungeon or map: A place where to get more and better evolution materials. I can't seem to find Demon Prince's soulshards anywhere.

6) Add Co-op mode for harder dungeons or a Nightmare mode higher than legendary to fight with up to 5 guild mates.

7) Speed-run rewards: Right now getting "A-rank in missions is useless. Please add a 1 gem reward the first time a quest is completed with an A-rank. If added make sure to give them to people with all people with A ranks already. Alternatively add a slightly harder S - rank speed and attach the gem reward to it. This leads to my next suggestion:

8) Achievements: Who doesn't like getting a small reward for beating a level 100 times, or taking down a boss without receiving damage?

9) Map and Inventory initial focus: Have the map start centered on the last quest completed. This will make farming a bit faster. For inventory, start on the last item selected before doing the combining or fusing/evolving.

10) Make loot reachable and Fix chest spawn locations. Too often gear falls on top of a table or another unreachable location. I have also had chests spawn outside the map.

11) If its not already like this, make IIF% increase the quality of items found not the quantity. I have almost the highest possible IIF stat and I haven't gotten any of the rewards from the Spirit bridge bosses after over 100 runs.

12) Allow players to pick a different "avatars" or portraits for their characters.

13) Make the character previews when switching heroes be the actual characters not the stock version.

14) Trading between players (Individual trades or Auction house/Market system.

15) Rune drops from all stages. Have rarity increase with the stage's level.
Can coordinate with the reagent system: Demon->White runes, Fiend->Green runes, Demon Champion-> Blue Runes, Demon Prince-> Purple Runes, (Gold only from crafting/lotus tower).

16) Revamp Rune rarity in the Fire Lotus Tower: level 1-25:white, 26-50:green, 51-75:blue, 76-100:purple, 100+: all rarities.

17) Fairer Offering system. Out of 100+ "God of Crafting" offerings I have yet to receive a single Blue rune. (Also I can't get max level items from the silver offering, why?)

18) Level Scaling for Tournament rewards. At level 50 some lvl 18 boots are beyond useless...

19) More Equipment variety/properties:
*Lifeleech %, *Energy drain %, *Reflect damage %, *Increased Exp gain % (not for max tier equipment), *Increased gold gain %, *Reduce skill cool downs, *Reduce skill cost, etc...

20) Show real rates for rune fusion and drops: "60% success rate" says a lot more than "moderate failure rate"...

21) Have someone from the dev. team read/reply to the suggestions, if we don't feel anyone reads them what's the point?...

22) Increase Tournament Rewards to the top 100 Guilds, top 50 is too few considering the amount of players.

23) Increase drop rate of Green Reagents, I never have enough Demon Prince Blood; they seem less common than eyes and sigils and are used a lot more... (I have 98 sigils,70 eyes, 3 blood, 11 hearts, 3 soulshards)

Thanks for reading, and to the devs for making this game.:D
(more below)

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Support for all. You even included the auto-transmute I suggested a few days ago. <3
    Jewelz
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Nice suggestions. I think most players would prefer co-op to one-on-one pvp... Hopefully we can at least team up in small groups for co-op mini games.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Also, i agree about Rune combo failure- it is one of my biggest pet peeves in this game. It is just lame- sorry i can't sugar-coat it.
  • Options
    AvantyrAvantyr Registered Users 7 Posts
    Added a few and improved on others. :D

24) Inventory bag item. Rare drop which increases inventory space by 1 when picked up or used (similar to the drills).

25) Rune removal "tongs": Rare drop which allows for the removal of a Rune without cost. (similar to the drills)

26) "Auto-collect" button at the end of survival rounds and missions: all loot is collected automaticallyand the five second wait skipped.