Inventory Tip

mitchy18mitchy18 Registered Users 6 Posts
After the update, selling items in the inventory becomes a problem. Especially when you got kicked out of endless tower for having a full inventory. I tried it and i think it took me 30 mins to clear my inventory.

I dont know if you guys already know this but I would like to share a tip from my guild leader.

When you enter the inventory to sell items, exit the inventory screen first and then enter it again. Then you can sell the items. Im sure you would notice the difference in the lag of selling an item.

I tried this method again but this time I enter and exit the inventory screen 5 times before selling the items and notice the big difference in lag.

It's still not like selling items before the update, but this method will do for me until after the devs sort this problem out.

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    great tip ill try it, thanks.

Numerous other posts have been made about this and other tips include

* selling 10 things then exiting and entering (inventory)
    * un-equipping wings
    * listing items by their type (up the top of inv)

Apparently the bug has to do with loading items as we click on them.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    mitchy18 wrote: »
    After the update, selling items in the inventory becomes a problem. Especially when you got kicked out of endless tower for having a full inventory. I tried it and i think it took me 30 mins to clear my inventory.

I dont know if you guys already know this but I would like to share a tip from my guild leader.

When you enter the inventory to sell items, exit the inventory screen first and then enter it again. Then you can sell the items. Im sure you would notice the difference in the lag of selling an item.

I tried this method again but this time I enter and exit the inventory screen 5 times before selling the items and notice the big difference in lag.

It's still not like selling items before the update, but this method will do for me until after the devs sort this problem out.

Dear GLU guys, would it be possible in a future update to somehow program the ability when in inventory to have a multiple select of items to sell, (instead of selling them all one at a time and I might add VERY SLOW after the last update)? That way you could select all of the items in one category like chest pieces, and then move on to the next category?

Just thinking out loud here. This seems like it would greatly improve time spent in inventory.

Thanks for your consideration
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    They need a quicksell option after you end a stage, multi item sell option, a buyback option so you don't accidentally sell that storm wing you spent hours farming.

There are many RPGs that have these features, so I know Glu could do that too.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    They need a quicksell option after you end a stage, multi item sell option, a buyback option so you don't accidentally sell that storm wing you spent hours farming.

There are many RPGs that have these features, so I know Glu could do that too.

Certainly I'm not the first player to bring that up...?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Due to the selling lag bug, there is a lot of attention on how selling is happening right now. The teams are looking into ways to address this. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks for fixing this, glu. The current approach where you can sell quickly and it warns you if you hit a blue/purple/gold or a reagent or a rune is a pretty good solution.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »
    Thanks for fixing this, glu. The current approach where you can sell quickly and it warns you if you hit a blue/purple/gold or a reagent or a rune is a pretty good solution.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad you like the fix, I do as well. Makes my tower runs much less tedious :)
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    The new selling system is probably the best thing you added since launch. Though it could still be better! I sold 300 demon prince bloods by mistake, because they were not protected like blue/purple/gold items. Would be fantastic to make an option to force lock some items in inventory. Another thing: sell all new button. It is possible right? So why not add it? ;]
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    When you go to sell runes or any reagent dosent matter the colour it will ask you to confirm so that being said thats your mistake not the games
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    The new selling system is probably the best thing you added since launch. Though it could still be better! I sold 300 demon prince bloods by mistake, because they were not protected like blue/purple/gold items. Would be fantastic to make an option to force lock some items in inventory. Another thing: sell all new button. It is possible right? So why not add it? ;]

I'm fairly sure that all reagents even eyes are protected and need confirmation before selling.

edit: just checked on my war, even minion eyes require confirmation
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure that all reagents even eyes are protected and need confirmation before selling.

edit: just checked on my war, even minion eyes require confirmation

How about no? Or maybe on IOS it works? I constantly sell eyes/bloods from daily quests (demon/demon champion) and never needed confirmation - checked today morning. My guild member sold over 400 prince bloods today also by mistake. Please recheck cause what u say is not correct.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
    bryblun wrote: »
    How about no? Or maybe on IOS it works? I constantly sell eyes/bloods from daily quests (demon/demon champion) and never needed confirmation - checked today morning. My guild member sold over 400 prince bloods today also by mistake. Please recheck cause what u say is not correct.

I literally just tried it.

I'm on iOS so maybe there a bug on other devices?

Why do you assume I'm lying? There's nothing for me to gain from being an a$$ in this matter lol
  • AvantyrAvantyr Registered Users 7 Posts
    I play on Android -> no confirmation for white/green reagents.
    Avantyr wrote: »
    I play on Android -> no confirmation for white/green reagents.

Guess that settles it.

I keep forgetting that the game is not the same on different platforms..