Drop chance and new boss

it is an important drop chance here ? i think for special wapons or items

i kill meaby 1000x first boss with 451 % drop bonus and nothing... and many times drop only 1 green item

and i kill meaby 200x 10gs boss and too nothing

I then someone writes that it fell on first time.... where is justice!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Comments

• ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    it is an important drop chance here ? i think for special wapons or items

i kill meaby 1000x first boss with 451 % drop bonus and nothing... and many times drop only 1 green item

and i kill meaby 200x 10gs boss and too nothing

I then someone writes that it fell on first time.... where is justice!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Come on dude - this game is random. Some are lucky while others are not. This game is meant for grinding for that possible drop. Stop complaining and keep going or just quit. Took me almost 800 kills on ONI General just to even get something good out of him. I might go another 800+ just to see if he drops it again.
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    Ducvader give him a break man. But its def. based on luck. iif is a joke imo.
    ~cat
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    i dont have MM, just a beastly sword of ralko the tvvat, and it takes me 3-4 minutes to kill the beast with approximately 70% success rate, i found only green and grey items, drop rate is shaite
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Having no clue at all..

Had a lot of luck on the versions of the Jade Forrest, got murder maker the first event, the 2nd I got Storm wings :b
    -Sagelz
  • whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
    I've killed as many times i couldn't count night and oni, couldn't find even one good stuff, My GS is above 12k and i couldn't beat oni general his health is too **** much my hit against him is 550 to max 1500 and his attack against me 1 combo or 3 hit and i'm done,how's that fair?
    And tournament kept coming in every 2 days if I stick with night and Oni,i couldn't get enough coins for the tournament,no offence to the new special bosses,like them a lot but if Glu couldn't do something about Oni General, then I gotta stick with Hellboy and Tower in order to keep gaining coins.
    Come on Glu if we fight Oni General for almost 15 minutes, How we gonna keep up with tournaments?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    The drop rate is awful. People who got the weapon early were just lucky. I quit after 5 hours. It's not like he drops a new TIER OF STUFF. he drops the SAME WEAPON MOST OF US ALREADY HAVE. So it's not that important.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    ok now two days age drop me fenix but now i try blood wings .... do you know someone how is chance drop them ? I read somewhere...the chances of getting drillu is about 0 percetn now i have 12 drill from secend boss and no wings:))
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    The drop rate is awful. People who got the weapon early were just lucky. I quit after 5 hours. It's not like he drops a new TIER OF STUFF. he drops the SAME WEAPON MOST OF US ALREADY HAVE. So it's not that important.

i should have quit i have literally farmed over fifty hours for weapon now I just feel committed...it sucks....