Options

Survival Tournament 29/4/14

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Well the tournament has been going for only 30 minutes now... here is the leaderboard (android)

1 dikoo 618k
2 agressor95 540k
3 TyranuZ 537k
4 TonyCountry 519k
5 ramaramahi 502k

over 500k in 30 minutes??

Level 120 - 951VP
Level 121 - 980 VP (+29)

each level takes around 1 minute 30 seconds...

someone can work out the maths but it doesn't seem right...

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Check now those numbers have doubled. Thanks g|u.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    After 1 hour..

1 Solariss 1,751k
    2 ramaramahi 1,739k
    3 dikoo 1,596k

Edit: There is barely any point in competing anyway... first 500 is hackers, 500-5000 player reward is 15 iron token and 4 rune tokens (to take up bag space with a possible 30 rune types)... not worth the effort at all.
  • Options
    Yup g|u has completely screwed us on rewards and letting hacker's run this game.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Hackers won't even receive their rewards anyways so who cares?
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »

On android they do. Prizes as well as hall of fame.
    ;)
  • Options
    chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    It is impossible, and even if they don't get rewards, deserving players might get cut out of theirs
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Wow. The Glu cheat team is AMAZING.

Need i say more?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »

Um Jason90622 has won the last 2 survival tournaments and is currently 5th on the endless leader board at wave 289. G|u is giving the hacker's the prizes and shafting legit players.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    Really wish they would get a handle on this, I know they see this thread and are aware. I feel it's likely because they don't have the manpower or coding experience, I don't want to think the devs/mods don't care.

On another note, there really is no point in competing in this current state. The worthwhile rewards are not only too few, but reserved for hackers, is that not an encouragement to hack?
  • Options
    Well Jason90622 is leading again with almost 5 million vp and on wave 289. He's going to be a 3 time hackfest hall of famer.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    Update. He's up to 6 million now....
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    He's at 7.2 million now just 10 minutes later. This is beyond ridiculous.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    big thats enough for now lol...maybe once a day so they dont just lock or delete. :-p

@Moloch

you said you were going to notify the cheat team last time and then never told us anything. Should we all start hacking now or is something going to be done? Please let us know because screw us one same on you screw us twice shame on us but screw us a third time and it may be time to say eff this and move on. You rewards were lowered because better chances at better runes but if we don't even have a chance because of cheaters then we are doubly screwed. Can you guys just cap out endless at 150 or delete all above a certain point? Please do something because all these people are now covering up the leadboards both during and after tournaments and it is ruining everyone. I have spent over a thousand hours playing last I looked was rank 28 on android and it really ****es me off seeing some of these people with days old accounts passing me because you are doing nothing about it.
  • Options
    Moosles wrote: »
    Really wish they would get a handle on this, I know they see this thread and are aware. I feel it's likely because they don't have the manpower or coding experience, I don't want to think the devs/mods don't care.

On another note, there really is no point in competing in this current state. The worthwhile rewards are not only too few, but reserved for hackers, is that not an encouragement to hack?

All true and especially the last point.
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    many website share this modded, many player can download this mod free, from many website... please fix this, or many fair player not play this game again.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mod+...+1.2.2&spell=1
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    I propose that all leggit players stop playing tournaments, at least survival ones, until this issue is addressed. Gloo is unwilling to do anything in this matter. So let Gloo and the hackers have a hacking tournament and a hacker's hall of fame.

Gloo, my extended middle finger has been notified.
  • Options
    maccs85maccs85 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hold on I have the answer to all your problems: THE GLU CHEAT TEAM HAS BEEN NOTIFIED!!! SO DONT WORRY THEY WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT
  • Options
    The g|u cheat team is a myth like bigfoot and lockness monster.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    He's Jason90622 and he's 5th on the endless leader board at wave 289 and currently on his way to becoming a 3 time hall of fame hack champion.
    2vuiqth.jpg
    so1l3a.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    The only thing us, legit players, can do is telling EVERYONE to just stop spending money. Start spamming the town chat about the current situation, about the nerfed rewards, about the so-called reagent bug which was supposed to be 2 reagents all along yet they nerfed it and buffed it again to only being 50/50 to 2 reagents and about how moloch will close this thread down because of what i said.

If pen and paper can't win a war, swords will.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Wow. The Glu cheat team is AMAZING.

Need i say more?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Agreed. They're doing a fantastic job, eh?
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    To GLUADMIN MOLOCH !!! PLEASE KICK OUT EVERY 1 ABOVE WAVE 154.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND THAT LEGITIMATELY EVEN WITH ALL GOLD RUNES.. AND GIVE US OUR JUST REWARDS.. WE R SPENDING A LOOTTTT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME... PLEASE GIVE US A REASON NOT TO QUIT !!!
  • Options
    CrunchCrunch Registered Users 7 Posts
    Regarding the rewards on the 4/29 tournament.... someone said it was 4 silver and 15 iron tokens.. not.
    I came in at 473 or so and got God of Runes tokens a lot better than God of Crafting. When I cashed them in I got a purple and a couple of blues... I'm aiming at the best runes I can in hopes it helps against Spirit Bridge... since that's all I've got left other than just seeing how high I can go in the towers
  • Options
    Jason90622 is over 40 million VP now (top hacker) with 16 1/2 hours left in the tournament...!

It looks like he really wants those 10 tokens!!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.