IOS 7.1 ANGRY customer. Havnt played in TWO months!

Well I'm going to have to say goodbye to EW3 I guess. Been waiting fr nearly two months to play this game and still nothing has been fixed. Thanks glu for wasting so much or my time. Submitting tickets get no response. I know you guys make millions or thousands so I don't see how you have such a ****py support system.

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    Well I'm going to have to say goodbye to EW3 I guess. Been waiting fr nearly two months to play this game and still nothing has been fixed. Thanks glu for wasting so much or my time. Submitting tickets get no response. I know you guys make millions or thousands so I don't see how you have such a ****py support system.

Have you tried to update your phone to the latest IOS? mayby it´ll help
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    This is how technology works now. They make new phones every year. And after a couple of years, that old phone becomes obselete. Every company does that now. It's like how companies design their cars these days. They design them to break down after 10-20 years.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • KoraothKoraoth Registered Users 9 Posts
    Trust me when I tell you I feel your pain. I am also another 7.1 standby... It's extreemly frustrating.. As usual when you point out their flaws like I have befor, they come in and close the thread without letting anyone talk about this.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Just buy a new phone and stop complaining..
    You're using obsolete equipment..
    Jewelz
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Hmm i dont think his equipent is obsolete considerin it runs on the same software as the newer versions, which is why im assuming its taking so long to fix, by getting new hardware means he would need to restart his characters or wait another 2 months to get them reinstated, so simply sayin your hardware is obsolete is just stupidity, i hope you get it fixed michael, you arent missing much put it like that.
    Hmm i dont think his equipent is obsolete considerin it runs on the same software as the newer versions, which is why im assuming its taking so long to fix, by getting new hardware means he would need to restart his characters or wait another 2 months to get them reinstated, so simply sayin your hardware is obsolete is just stupidity, i hope you get it fixed michael, you arent missing much put it like that.

Exactly, at two months later you would think they would have this problem under control. Reading the forums it looks like there are a lot of problems with hackers.

I'm sure we're not missing much like you said, but the dailys, tournaments, and log on bonuses would still suffice to hold me over. I'm sure the players that have been unable to play won't even get compensation for this. I really hope I'm wrong on that..
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Lol after a couple of weeks I would just have moved on, it's only a game for gods sake
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Lol after a couple of weeks I would just have moved on, it's only a game for gods sake

So if you took your car into the shop to have you tires balanced and rotated, paid for the parts and service, and they told you it would be done in two days yet here you are two months later without a car, you would just walk away from your car? It's just a car... No big deal..
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Koraoth wrote: »
    So if you took your car into the shop to have you tires balanced and rotated, paid for the parts and service, and they told you it would be done in two days yet here you are two months later without a car, you would just walk away from your car? It's just a car... No big deal..

Are you comparing a ftp mobile game to a car?... Kids....
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Uhm it's also complete stupidity to buy a new phone for this game... I have bills to pay, no thanks.
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    Uhm it's also complete stupidity to buy a new phone for this game... I have bills to pay, no thanks.

no one said you should buy a new phone. I would have quit after two weeks of no fixing. Glu dev team is pathetic.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    They did actually say that ultra, read what sneezingidiot wrote
    They did actually say that ultra, read what sneezingidiot wrote

Well that's dumb. Who the hell buys a new phone just to play a game like this?
  • warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    I have the same problem as the OP. I upgraded to the latest iOS and get kicked after 30 - 60 seconds. Please fix.
  • BradianBradian Registered Users 16 Posts
    LOL GLU don't care . can talk but cant do