Options

Free gem credits

chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
I don't like to complain about free, but I have done several of the free gem offers and not been credited, it only aggravates me cause some take so much time to do, nike, ipoll, doritos, mobile phone survey, I don't have much money and can't afford to spend on game at the moment, I enjoy the game even with the hackers. I do plan on spending money when my finances are in order, if you could please credit me with at least the above mentioned credits, I would really be grateful. I know I have done at least ten to fifteen others, but those took the most time. Thanx, sincerely, dedicated player

Comments

• Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I don't even know if glu has anything to do with that, given that the offers go through tapjoy.

However, I have used tapjoy for other games in the past where the credits took a few days to go through.
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Chevyss, you need to go to support at the bottom left corner and report the offer that didn't pay out. They often/sometimes give you the gems.
  • Options
    chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanx for the feedback, I hate complaining about free, but that's alot of time I could of been farming
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Im with you on this chevyss. Though on the other hand i have complained to their support team, just to be told, we will award you within a few hours. A few weeks later and i still havent had anything, again mailing them about the problem for them to tell me i've already been awarded. Their customer service is despicable... Just wish Glu had power to do something about that
  • Options
    Nick88Nick88 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I agree, tapjoy should be removed from game, i get credited gems just to get a data error and then poof they vanish. Im pondering on getting an attorney and doing it in front of him and recording me doing 5 things and it happening to all of them. Im tired of the run around/ zero customer service, if we are promised something and do it especially if its entering a credit card number or social. Im tired of the lies and noone doing anything about it, if someone can sue mcdonalds for giving them one napkin or for not saying that their coffee was hot i know this case will win just BS gotta do this and they dont give us what we earned.
  • Options
    SlipXSlipX Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't get gems too:/
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Nick88 wrote: »
    I agree, tapjoy should be removed from game, i get credited gems just to get a data error and then poof they vanish. Im pondering on getting an attorney and doing it in front of him and recording me doing 5 things and it happening to all of them. Im tired of the run around/ zero customer service, if we are promised something and do it especially if its entering a credit card number or social. Im tired of the lies and noone doing anything about it, if someone can sue mcdonalds for giving them one napkin or for not saying that their coffee was hot i know this case will win just BS gotta do this and they dont give us what we earned.

I have the same issue and Glü refuses to admit that it is on their end. But it most definitely is. The error is ingame, not on Tapjoy's end. :l
    Jewelz