Options

Natural born hacker named jason90622--android

n1csg6.jpg

This guy is untouchable that even the developer of this game cant do something about him cheating all the time and leading on top of the leaderboard every survival tournament.I somehow question the capabilities of the developers in this game.This guy must have been so smart that even devs cant control him..He has never ban and continuously hacking the game..

Comments

• Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    1zz54cm.png

Please do something about him..Legitimate players are about to loose this game..Who will compete in tournaments when there are cheaters owning the game..
  • Options
    justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    Personally, I am losing great interest in this game, and it's for the clear fact of hackers. We never win tournaments, and we cant even be at the top of the leaderboards for all time GS. Currently I am 800ish, and I believe I'd be top 150 if there was no hackers, conaidering theres 1.6k people above wave 160.. MOLOCH priorities hackers please, I'd be ever so greatful.. ;-)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    Personally, I am losing great interest in this game, and it's for the clear fact of hackers. We never win tournaments, and we cant even be at the top of the leaderboards for all time GS. Currently I am 800ish, and I believe I'd be top 150 if there was no hackers, conaidering theres 1.6k people above wave 160.. MOLOCH priorities hackers please, I'd be ever so greatful.. ;-)

1,600 above wave 160?!? wow..
  • Options
    justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yep.. its so bad.. 2k above 150....
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »

I should probably be top ten for gs and now I am like 31. It really is out of hand and only getting worse.

btw I made 152 today :) All I can say is that it is not worth it in any way shape or form. I have heard of a couple getting at or near 160 but the amount of pots is retarded. It is only possible with warrior and if you get hit you revive and use all attacks can asap and for what...a chance at a drop you could get on 134 135 140 145 etc...no thnaks
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    I think moloch needs to do something about this or atleast give us an aswer about this guy...
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.