Options

I would love the ability to replay a level instead of going back to Malkavir

JabberminorJabberminor Registered Users 10 Posts
I'm sure you've all encountered it where a level is a bit difficult for you, and you just want to grind it and defeat it. I'm at that position with Legendary Hellboy. I can defeat him, and have done so quite a few times. But there's always times where I make a mistake and die.

In the screen where it gives you the option to 'quit level' or 'use revive potion', I would love another one called 'replay level'. Obviously when you die and go back to Malkavir, you have no loot to sort out, and you have to wait for Malkavir to load, then go back to the level, click play, then wait for it to load again. This can be frustrating when you just want to play the level over and over again.

I would love to be able to just click 'replay level' if I die and avoid Malkavir altogether.

This would make so many players very happy indeed.

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    This has been suggested too many times to even count since the game has started. And for all the times it has been brought up admin has never commented on it and its not in game. Would absolutely love it but apparently the devs feel differently.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    This seems to go against a main goal of the game developers. They seem to think that time in the game is worthwhile to them. The more time we spend in the game the more opportunity they have to sell us stuff or something.

Devs don't seem to understand that when the ratio of fun to monotony is out of whack people simply find something else.
  • Options
    MurrdocMurrdoc Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm sure you've all encountered it where a level is a bit difficult for you, and you just want to grind it and defeat it. I'm at that position with Legendary Hellboy. I can defeat him, and have done so quite a few times. But there's always times where I make a mistake and die.

In the screen where it gives you the option to 'quit level' or 'use revive potion', I would love another one called 'replay level'. Obviously when you die and go back to Malkavir, you have no loot to sort out, and you have to wait for Malkavir to load, then go back to the level, click play, then wait for it to load again. This can be frustrating when you just want to play the level over and over again.

I would love to be able to just click 'replay level' if I die and avoid Malkavir altogether.

This would make so many players very happy indeed.

I love this idea, but if they won't do that, why not just hold the camera to the last area you went to in the map. Moving it thousands of times to get to the same level is insanely time consuming, when you've already got to kill something 3,000 times to get a drop.
  • Options
    JabberminorJabberminor Registered Users 10 Posts
    Murrdoc wrote: »
    I love this idea, but if they won't do that, why not just hold the camera to the last area you went to in the map. Moving it thousands of times to get to the same level is insanely time consuming, when you've already got to kill something 3,000 times to get a drop.

Exactly! It just makes things a little bit less stressful for us.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Murrdoc wrote: »

The same goes for many things, such as fusing runes. You might have 10 fuses to do, after every fuse it jumps up to the top of the inventory screen and with the slow scrolling (at least on android galaxy tablet) I have to scroll with my finger 6 times to go down a few items to get to the runes (even with 'other' selected in inventory).