Options

Godly search

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Looking for Godly resolve arms and legs armour, anyone know what floor they drop in endless please?
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Godly boots drop at 114, 115, 119, 120, 124, 125......

It's the same for chestplate.

Same for bracers, too, except bracers don't drop at 114 and 115. They start at 119+
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Getting to 125 without pots so just a case of keeping at it.

Thx :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Is there a guideline as to where the Godly Helm (resolve) drops? I have everything else, and multiples of most, but no helm. I’ve noticed a bunch of players missing only the helm as well.

I've been farming 110-135 for the most part.
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    I got godly helm resolve at 120 in endless after around 1 month of endless searching with a frequency of 4 per day
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I got 2 godly helm of resolve in 115 and a fortitude in 120
  • Options
    OK cool – I’ll keep farming. Funny how the drops seem to pickup when you already have the gear. I was missing chest forever, finally got it, maxed it out, then got fortitude AND resolve in the same tower run shortly after. lol
  • Options
    SeysaSeysa Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm currently using full unbreakable armor 15/15 and 0/0 Chad and the only upgrades I can get at this point are in tower at waves 110 and up but clearing those are pretty challenging without pots. Do I just keep smashing my face into the brick wall until it cracks while trying to get my unbreakable to 0/0 when soulshards allow? Suggestions and advice appreciated ^^
  • Options
    What talisman and ring are you using? I needed berserker (both) to get far enough with Chad to start seeing upgrades. From there I started collecting level 44 purple weapons and gear, then godly items later.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Seysa wrote: »
    I'm currently using full unbreakable armor 15/15 and 0/0 Chad and the only upgrades I can get at this point are in tower at waves 110 and up but clearing those are pretty challenging without pots. Do I just keep smashing my face into the brick wall until it cracks while trying to get my unbreakable to 0/0 when soulshards allow? Suggestions and advice appreciated ^^
    I had the same problem or everybody had, i could reach 120 without pots if i just used parry at all attacks, and after a long time i got my first godly helm of resolve in 120, masterfull sword of the butcher in 115 and two days after murdermaker, and now i am 2 items away from being full godly geard with mm. Just keep doing endless godly or purple are bound to drop sometime, and in my opinion only fully upgrade your ring and talisman, if it is berzerker it will increase maximum attack.
  • Options
    SeysaSeysa Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ok, currently using transcendant vultures, but I have an unbreakable zerker neck and transcendant zerker ring sitting in my inventory. Wasn't sure if they were worth upgrading over current gear. Thanks :D should get better once I hit 50 (47 atm) and get last rank of parry, that extra attack on it seems too stronk.
  • Options
    yeah, start working on the unbreakable berserker talisman - that should help you a little bit.

Also equip the best attack runes you have, if you have not already.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    yeah, start working on the unbreakable berserker talisman - that should help you a little bit.

Also equip the best attack runes you have, if you have not already.

I've yet to see the godly talisman/ring of berserker. I got multiple gears of resolve, but not these. And I kind of refuse to go further without them. Anyway, do you think blue runes are strong enough, or I should wait for purple? :)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Same here – I haven’t seen the godly berserker jewelry either. I’m using godly vulture for the most part and sometime I use unbreakable berserker gear if I get stuck. Can get to wave 144 but need pots after 140 so I don’t bother farming there.

I think anything blue or above can't hurt!
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I really dont think any equipment is locked to specific sections of tower other than godly drops at 114 and up. Ive had multiple armor pieces of all types drop at every 4-5 stage.

The drops are just extremely unbalanced. I had 9 helms and 3-4 of every other armor piece before i finally got shoulders a lil over a week ago.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    I really dont think any equipment is locked to specific sections of tower other than godly drops at 114 and up. Ive had multiple armor pieces of all types drop at every 4-5 stage.

The drops are just extremely unbalanced. I had 9 helms and 3-4 of every other armor piece before i finally got shoulders a lil over a week ago.

Agreed. What's really got my attention is imbalance in the game. Today I received unbreakable ring of the berserker at 125 wave. Really? I tought these things drop in 100-110. I'm curious
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Agreed. What's really got my attention is imbalance in the game. Today I received unbreakable ring of the berserker at 125 wave. Really? I tought these things drop in 100-110. I'm curious

I believe unbreakable ring is the one unbreakable gear that can only be found in endless/jade cyclops etc.
  • Options
    IcepawIcepaw Registered Users 15 Posts
    Where are unbreakable drops? LHB or tower (I can't keep it straight)
  • Options
    Funny, after I posted this last night I got Godly Berserker Talisman @ wave 130 LOL
  • Options
    Icepaw wrote: »
    Where are unbreakable drops? LHB or tower (I can't keep it straight)

Leg Nian, Leg Hellboy, Tower (don't recall what wave because I had full unbreakable gear before I really spent any time in the tower) - Oh, and the Oni General drops Unbreakable too (which is kinda funny lol).
  • Options
    IcepawIcepaw Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks grimlock