Zombie Lord, Cat Demon, or Cyclops for upcoming tournament?

Would you rather battle the Zombie Lord, Cat Demon, or Cyclops? VOTE for your favorite rival in the comments and we'll feature their mob in an upcoming Eternity Warriors 3 survival tower tournament!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152373743079604
Prev13

Comments

• KEMMMMKEMMMM Registered Users 7 Posts
    Cat is annoying, zombie is kinda lazy so the cyclops would be a better opponent. ( I responded here because i don't have facebook, i clearly do not exist :D )

I vote for Cyclops!
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Would you rather battle the Zombie Lord, Cat Demon, or Cyclops? VOTE for your favorite rival in the comments and we'll feature their mob in an upcoming Eternity Warriors 3 survival tower tournament!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152373743079604
    Cyclops or zombielord defininetly not cat woman
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Sounds interesting, are we gonna need another set of gear for this? One for endless, one for 4th Kingdom and one each type of tournament you dream up.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    If we can vote here I vote cyclops
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Sounds interesting, are we gonna need another set of gear for this? One for endless, one for 4th Kingdom and one each type of tournament you dream up.

Ah, no. This is just a friendly tournament designed around who you'd like to fight- nothing more.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Cyclops.....
    ...............OWNED.................
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Zombie Lord, cause catkins are a pain in the backside and after farming jade cyclops for so long, I'm tired of looking at him, lol
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    KEMMMM wrote: »
    Cat is annoying, zombie is kinda lazy so the cyclops would be a better opponent. ( I responded here because i don't have facebook, i clearly do not exist :D )

I vote for Cyclops!

I agree with this. I vote cyclops.
  • IamnotwhatyouthinkIamnotwhatyouthink Registered Users 10 Posts
    I vote cat thingy.
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    A mob to fight in a survival tower tourney? How about a ZombieHacker?
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Lol zombiehacker ftw
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I vote zombie lord. We have already had so many cyclops types and while i do like the jiggle of catkin when she roars i wouldnt mind seeing a new power boss
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Cyclops

He is the funnest one to kill!
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    I vote for Cyclops
  • AzemeazedAzemeazed Registered Users 12 Posts
    cat or cyclops, no zombie. zombie seems slow and all but he hits very fast and unexpected, and it hurts too. as about cyclops and cat they are hitting hard but you just need to wait for them to fire all they got and than hit them like crazy :-)

good you didnt offer flame wolf or that eye lol they are OP mobs...
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I want to see dragons, different type of deamons, elemental lords, berzerker Champions, warlock/mage bosses?

Something new and fresh.

Catkin is boring and easy, zombie lords are for newbs so id say another cyclopse
  • K1llR0YK1llR0Y Registered Users 5 Posts
    Zombie Lord
  • nyamuk_ndutnyamuk_ndut Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'd say.. surprise us..
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    give multiple oni generals :D
  • minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    I vote for cyclop :)
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Definatly vote for Cat Demon.

You should make a poll for voting.

C'mon guys. We need the Cat Demon
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Cat is strengher and faster
  • Jkilla24Jkilla24 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I vote for zombie lord. Im sick of hearing meows
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well, gee, this sounds great. Another enemy, another set of runes we need.

I have no doubt which one that Glu will pick.

The Cat.

Why?

It's lightning base, meaning you need ice attack and lightning resist.

And that means one more set of gear....or more gems to switch runes.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Well, gee, this sounds great. Another enemy, another set of runes we need.

I have no doubt which one that Glu will pick.

The Cat.

Why?

It's lightning base, meaning you need ice attack and lightning resist.

And that means one more set of gear....or more gems to switch runes.

The whole reason we are asking is so that you can tell us which you want. Don't want the Cat, don't vote for it...
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The whole reason we are asking is so that you can tell us which you want. Don't want the Cat, don't vote for it...

Ok, then. Two things.

1. Please create an actual poll like the one that was used to determine whether or not to change old levels back. You know, the one where we could click a button and we could see what would win.

2. Give us more information. Like what elements the monsters will be, if they have any.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    I don't want any elements please.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Admin stated on first page that a new equipment set would not be needed for this. I take that to mean we wont need to swap runes. And yeah a poll is the best option for things like this. So ill vote twice. Zooooombie lord. Lets see a new big boss guys. Mebbe add some new moves for him. Like at 50% he summons an army of zombies to help him. He can be adjusted for an arena type fight.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Ultrasceptile please stop complaining and being so pessimistic about everything. We understand Glu has some problems but they do have the best mmporg on android and ios. EverytIng u say is getting annoying, and we would rather have you quit than posting **** after **** all over forums.
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    Ultrasceptile please stop complaining and being so pessimistic about everything. We understand Glu has some problems but they do have the best mmporg on android and ios. EverytIng u say is getting annoying, and we would rather have you quit than posting **** after **** all over forums.

Lol. Keep talking. Just watch when Glu introduces event after event of rune swapping after rune swapping that costs hundreds of gems. You want that?

I'm going to walk on a limb here and say that most players would so HELL NO to that.