Zombie Lord, Cat Demon, or Cyclops for upcoming tournament?

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    And i just read the Admin's post on the no elements thing.

Sorry.

I vote Zombie Lord.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Zombie lord is my vote too. Hate the cat! ;)
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Lol. Keep talking. Just watch when Glu introduces event after event of rune swapping after rune swapping that costs hundreds of gems. You want that?

I'm going to walk on a limb here and say that most players would so HELL NO to that.

Dont mean you gotta be a bitxch about everything, if you hate Glu so much why do you keep playing.

my vote for cyclops
    ;)
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Dont mean you gotta be a bitxch about everything, if you hate Glu so much why do you keep playing.

my vote for cyclops

I keep playing because i already put so much time and effort into it, and i dont want it to go to waste.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • CrunchCrunch Registered Users 7 Posts
    Anyone but NOT Cat Demon! She is too mocking! Don't need her to mock me while I am fighting for my life.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Definitely cyclops. Cat is stupid, and zombie lord.. if he's like the zombie from 4th kingdom then no thank you.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    mohican wrote: »

Agree.

2nd vote for cat
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops!!! Cat and zombie are too skinny and it harder to beat them. They are annoying.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Or nah
    - Glu
    -Sagelz
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Would you rather battle the Zombie Lord, Cat Demon, or Cyclops? VOTE for your favorite rival in the comments and we'll feature their mob in an upcoming Eternity Warriors 3 survival tower tournament!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152373743079604

Hi Glu! I vote https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors3/posts/482842771844384?stream_ref=1
  • UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops!!! Cat and zombie are too skinny and it harder to beat them. They are annoying.

Did you just say Zombie is too hard to kill?

The slow zombie?

Or did you mean the gold swordsman?
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Did you just say Zombie is too hard to kill?

The slow zombie?

Or did you mean the gold swordsman?

They are not too hard to kill. Just very boring since u can aim better with the fat cyclops. Why the hell did u copy the real UltraSceptiles name?
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hey GLU, how about making my 500 kill grind on oni general worth my while by having a tourney where the high-level, skilled players can actually thrive rather than everything being about luck. Spent my gems to improve my runes (cause god knows I'd never be so lucky as to find MM), worked hard on strategy to kill the guy, and have reaped the "rewards" of green and white garbage every time I kill him. Oh, with the exception of 2 blue items, 2 purple items, and an occasional useless reagent. So again, how about a tourney about the skill it takes to kill the oni general. Oh, and you really should check out Harry Potters suggestion about drop rate on oni. Nuff said!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Hey GLU, how about making my 500 kill grind on oni general worth my while by having a tourney where the high-level, skilled players can actually thrive rather than everything being about luck. Spent my gems to improve my runes (cause god knows I'd never be so lucky as to find MM), worked hard on strategy to kill the guy, and have reaped the "rewards" of green and white garbage every time I kill him. Oh, with the exception of 2 blue items, 2 purple items, and an occasional useless reagent. So again, how about a tourney about the skill it takes to kill the oni general. Oh, and you really should check out Harry Potters suggestion about drop rate on oni. Nuff said!

Let's keep this thread on topic please!
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    It is on topic. Im sure I'm not the only one who would like to see a spirit bridge competition.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    It is on topic. Im sure I'm not the only one who would like to see a spirit bridge competition.

The topic is a very specific question with one of three answers. Please stay on topic.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The topic is a very specific question with one of three answers. Please stay on topic.

what happened to this buddy? BUMP
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Cyclops please
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • PariPari Registered Users 7 Posts
    How about fix the app for iPhone 4 users👌
    bump - need some new tournament - otherwise its getting boring on tournaments
  • HassadarHassadar Registered Users 11 Posts
    Zombie lord
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Zombie LorD ... Hard`one !!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I would like something but if i have to choose from these ten cat demon , since these cats are one of the annoying monsters
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I want kill cyclops again!!
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    I will be laughing so hard when they put ticket system for these bosses. Dont get your hopes up people. I did warn you
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    i vote zombie
    bump - need new tournament and not jade god with nian cub...
  • Cesar ArcelaCesar Arcela Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cíclope por favor!
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Zombie Lord.

But is this not happening anymore since there's no more survival tournaments?
    bump1234567890