Options

Glu says no issues with iPhone 4

This is a email for there support. They claim they are not aware of and issues. I have invested money in a game I can not use. I am filing a complaint with the BBB. Anyone who has invested money I suggest you do the same.

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Yasamin) 04/30/2014 05:27 PM
Our team has nnot been able to find any issues with having this game run smoothly on an iPhone 4. What type of internet connection are you using? Please keep in mind that this game is very demanding on your connection and your available RAM. How much available RAM do you have?

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Glu has no intention of fixing this issue. I suggest all of you file an iTunes dispute to recover your lost money, and then do your best to forget about EW3.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DracovinDracovin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Glu has no intention of fixing this issue. I suggest all of you file an iTunes dispute to recover your lost money, and then do your best to forget about EW3.

itunes won't recover money from 2 months ago. This is why I am suggesting the BBB you won't recover funds but hopeless someone will investigate poor practices.
  • Options
    Thank you for the email. Now everyone knows what's going on in Glu.

Glu decides that fixing the iPhone 4/4s issue is not worth it, so they decide to cut them off. Meanwhile, they tell the admins and moderators to start spreading rumors that Glu is "working hard to resolve this issue". SIKE!

I should've known.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Actually, from a direct conversation I personally had with the producer, they are still working on fixing the issue.
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Actually, from a direct conversation I personally had with the producer, they are still working on fixing the issue.
    Then why would he receive such a reply?
    Not to point the finger or anything, but you do work for them, and seeing as you say they're working on it, then you are also aware of the problem?
    Or did maybe this email-writer perhaps miss the morning meeting when you discussed the problem?
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Heero wrote: »
    Then why would he receive such a reply?
    Not to point the finger or anything, but you do work for them, and seeing as you say they're working on it, then you are also aware of the problem?
    Or did maybe this email-writer perhaps miss the morning meeting when you discussed the problem?

I'm following up with the Customer Care team and the producer now to clear up the miscommunication. We have had an extremely difficult time reproducing the issue so we are looking into other possible troubleshooting tactics (as noted in the original email from CC).

This ticket response reflects the best that CC can do while they await confirmation from EW3 the team. If they can't reproduce the issue, they can't fix it. I'm letting you know that the team is still working on it, but as you can see, CC is still working to troubleshoot in the meantime though they can't reproduce it themselves.
  • Options
    KoraothKoraoth Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is a much nicer reply then what I have received. Being able to discuss it with you helps to reassure that gears are moving. What can we do to help you guys better assess this situation. Is there information we can give here to pass on to the people addressing the issue? At this point I would assume everyone with this problem would be willing to do all they could to squash this bug.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Koraoth,

I spoke with the producer and he confirmed they did find a couple devices that display these symptoms so they are OK for now. In case they need more info, i'm sure gluadmin or myself will post here and seek everyone's help.

Thanks for your support, we're hoping this gets addressed as soon as possible.
  • Options
    It's been quite a while. Most of the people who complained are now gone, lol.
  • Options
    KoraothKoraoth Registered Users 9 Posts
    It's been quite a while. Most of the people who complained are now gone, lol.
    Yea it's taken way to long, I just deleted the game. No updates, no attempt to re-comp us for this at all. if I could get all the money I spent in this game I would in a heart beat... Gl everyone.