Remember the Good Ole Days?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Remember the good ole days where there was Jade Cyclops and everyone was complaining about drop rates? WELL, JOKES ON YOU! CUZ GLU'S NOT BRINGING HIM BACK! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT HIM!

Remember the good ole days where you could buy potions with gold instead of gems? Well, Glu got way too money hungry.

Remember the good ole days where everyone was excited for updates? Well, now we know to not expect much from them.

Remember the good ole days where I would post a cruel comment towards Glu and everyone would flame me for it? Well, i love how no one does it anymore. In fact, everyone posts their own hateful comments. It's such a nice little family...one that hates Glu.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    I miss thats days
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    remember the good ole days when endless waves ending in 4/5/9/10 would actually drop stuff? like ANY items?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Remember the good ole days when people really wanted PvP? Well, guess what. NO ONE CARES ANY MORE CUZ HACKERS ARE TOO PLENTIFUL! Lol. Look at what Glu has done to themselves.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Actually I'd love to see how well I could fight Jade Cyclops now that I have a bunch of stuff.

Didn't they say they'd bring the Jade Forest again next year? I could be wrong.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Actually I'd love to see how well I could fight Jade Cyclops now that I have a bunch of stuff.

Didn't they say they'd bring the Jade Forest again next year? I could be wrong.

Next Chinese New Year is.....8 months away.

This game will be dead before that.
  • MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    remember the good ole days when endless waves ending in 4/5/9/10 would actually drop stuff? like ANY items?

For real bro, I'm getting NO drops whatsoever from the last two waves of every set soooo many times it's not even funny, like nothing at all, cero, nada. It's so disapointing and frustrating.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    The good ol' days could be now though also. In the future they might make no gold drops, you have to buy them, or something similar. Maybe I should not give them ideas...
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    The good ol' days could be now though also. In the future they might make no gold drops, you have to buy them, or something similar. Maybe I should not give them ideas...

Exactly. The game is worse with every update they make. Let's enjoy the good ol' days right now..
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • chevysschevyss Registered Users 19 Posts
    I am 90% positive that the drop rate is way yyeeeeessssss down, I've noticed during tournaments is when it is the worst, whether it's because of excessive players online, or just a program gone wrong, or g l u knows that more people will be playing and don't want to give up the stash, oh well, time for another disappointing endless run, wait the tourneys over
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Remember the good ole days when threads were shut down for flaming?
    Ah, those are still here.
This discussion has been closed.